Looking for a master in texas :)

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by loveofhearts56, Dec 4, 2009.

Click here for more.Click here for more.
  1. loveofhearts56

loveofhearts56 New Member

Click here for more.
    Well to start... I have never done this before, and I have always found I LOVE being dominated. I am very shy about myself durring sex but when someone tells me what to do I am more than willing to do it. I like it a little rough but I do not like pain. I dont know if this is weird for a slave or not... I would like to know what this is all about.... I think I might actually like it. I just need someone who is willing to be strong but gental. I love sex, I love having sex as much as possable. I am 18 years old and live in texas. If someone here is in texas too that would be most ideal. I am going to college and I have a strong mind. I am willing to take the time to learn the act of being a slave, but my master/mistress has to know I am dedicated to my learning and have to make good grades. As long as my master/mistress understands that I am willing to learn. So if you want an untainted slave to be trained feel free to message me on any of these things.
    Yahoo: Loveofhearts212000
    Aol Instant Messanger: Loveofhearts56
    MSN: Godofwarpeaceandlove@hotmail.com

Or just message me on here :)

Click here for more.Click here for more.