Looking for a dom

barefootslave

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

ive been reading around on here and various other websites for a while now and ive finally decided that id love to take part in some role plays and be dominated myself, i think id prefer to have an online dom although i would perhaps be interested in meeting someone in real life but would need to get to know them a fair bit before doing so. I live In England, UK 19yr old Male with a relatively athletic build but cant for the life of me seem to find anyone who is prepared to dominate me on cam, via msn and dont even know where to look to find someone in person! any help would be much appreciated. I would prefer someone close to my age but im not even fussed too much about that i dont mind them being older at all so as long as it is a woman. Ive tried a few sites such as getdare but to no avail, is it me or is it nearly impossible to find someone? :( thanks in advance!!

PS sorry if this is in the wrong section, trying to do this from my BlackBerry and couldnt seem to find a more appropriate place, havent really posted on here before so please move if its wrong! Thanks guys!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account