lookin for a mistress

lost0slave

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello, I am interested in becomming your slave and sub. I am 25 years old, 145 lbs with a slim build.

I am in a unique position that might or might not work. I am married and love my wife dearly. She has tried all she can to be a dominant for me and she just feels so out of place doing it. With her permission I was told that I may sign up to see if you would allow me to serve you as your slave. I am willing to perform any thing that you would ask of me. I am a very obedient servant and it is engrained in me to please others at my expence. I am very keen on chastity and do have a full coverage metal cage. I love the chastity because it does not allow me to play with my useless dick and more to focus on the women in my life. I also like to be feminized and wear panties to work almost everyday because it reminds me of my place in the world. I sincerely hope that you will consider me for one if your slaves and I do believe that with corporation between your word and my wife there in the flesh to keep me true to your word I can become a very usefull and obedient servant. Thank you mistress for taking the time to read this.

If it is needed to contact my wife to verify this than I will provide that info.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account