Long-term dildo/plug wearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

babygirl

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi all,

i'm in the process of training my ass for my Mistress to use. As part of this, I have a number of dildos and plugs i'm using to stretch myself for Her use.

However, no matter what lube I use, it starts getting painful after a while, because the lube is soaking in.

Does anyone have experience on what i can use to keep it wet/moist for extended wearing, without it soaking up/drying out?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

babygirl,
i have had that same problem many times. After awhile, the plug starts to feel 'stuck.' This in turn makes removing the plug uncomfortable to say the least, and makes reinserting it a living hell. Try to use a silicone-based lube. Your anus and rectum will just naturally absorb the lube; thus try to take a break to relube your plug every few hours.
Mistress Taryn keeps me permanently plugged. Aside from 2-3 short toilet breaks every day, my butt-plug is securely harnessed and then locked in me. i find that my silicone butt-plug is the most comfortable for extended wearing.
i take supplemental fiber everyday in order to stay quite regular, and i make sure to eat plenty of (good) bacteria-rich foods, such as yogurt. Also, make certain that you make a habit out of drinking water often. A dehydrated body is more likely to try to absorb lube like a sponge.

Mistress Taryn's Obedient Slave

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.