Long Hours with Gag

BondageFreak

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey all. I have 3 different types of gags. I have a normal red ball one. Another one that is shaped like a small penis but its inflatable. And also one that is round and hollow so you can make stick things in the mouth and its metal. My gf and I have been discussing wearing a mouth gag over night. Appox 6-8 hours. Is this safe? Which would be the best gag for that. Or what is the best one to use. Or a homemade one? (like underwear in the mouth taped closed, or just tape, ect)

Thanks

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

Underwear in the mouth taped closed is not safe, especially left overnight. There is nothing to stop one from choking. I would also say not to go with the metal one overnight, in case whichever of you is wearing it manages to chip a tooth.

Other gags are not advisable, but at least safer (you'll cramp up your jaw and so on, but are at least less likely to damage or choke). I'd go with the ball gag, they generally leave some breathing room, but it's still not safe to sleep with anything obstructing airways. At the very least, have someone awake to make sure the other's breathing.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sissyboy1978

Umm, common sense much?

Years ago, I was fascinated and horrified at a website which had a very long and detailed article about people who had died doing the dumbest things. I mean, really really dumb. So dumb, that your ability to feel sympathy was hindered by the astounding stupidity of the people who ended up dying. None of the deaths in that article/essay were "freak accidents", it was just good ol fashion Darwin-Award type stuff. I wish I had bookmarked it. Some were almost unbelievable. You were filled with the urge to sceam "retard...what did you THINK would happen if you did that"!

Use common sense!

Sure, that seems obvious. But it's baffling how many people seem to have been born with the strange birth defect of having absolutely no common sense at all. How some of these people make it to adulthood, is miraculous.

But getting back on topic. I remember a story about a robbery, long ago, in which the thieves tied and gagged the people in a house the wanted to rob, stole what they could, and left. Sadly, one of the victims died because they had a cold or something, and they suffocated because they couldn't get enough air from only their nose.

Common sense, use it!

Fileboom Premium Account