Long hair fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I just had a few inches of hair cut off because it was in desperate need of a tidy up (plus I singed it in the flame of the cooker), but have no intention of getting it cut again for at least a couple more years :)

I love long hair on others too, girls and guys...my master's hair is very long, halfway down his back, and I love pulling it and twisting it round my fist ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

J zero

I just had a few inches of hair cut off because it was in desperate need of a tidy up (plus I singed it in the flame of the cooker), but have no intention of getting it cut again for at least a couple more years :)

I love long hair on others too, girls and guys...my master's hair is very long, halfway down his back, and I love pulling it and twisting it round my fist ;)

thats what im talkin' bout!

puppy has the right idea

*tosses a puppy treat* :D

Fileboom Premium Account

misskitty

Mmm, I would love to do that!!! Wish I had a master with long hair.... sooo sexy. ^___^

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.