Licking, cleaning Sucking feet...

Sub4Life

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am not sure if someone put this up, but I didn't find it on here soo...

I live very close to my Master and usually go to his apartment and wait for him to come home from Work, after classes. When he comes home, depending on his day, he will sit in his chair and I will go to him and sit in front of him. He watches me remove his shoes and socks and while he watches TV has me clean his (sweaty) feet with my tongue and suck on his toes.

I think the submissive nature of it is what gets us both going, but it doesn't take more than fifteen minutes before he's in the mood to play.

Does anyone have simalur experiences?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Well, my master and I have only just discovered this, well, the sucking toes thing. And we both really enjoy it, enjoy the tickling sensation that comes with it, and get even more aroused ;)

My master does not expect me to clean his sweaty feet, as he always makes sure to keep every part of himself lovely and clean, but yesterday mentioned that he was really tempted to one day gag me with a pair of socks that have been worn continuously for 3 weeks! :eek:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

I prefer to gag my sub with her underwear after ive ripped them off of her, I've never really been into feet. I know that my feet can smell pretty bad if its been a hot day, and i very seldom wear socks so that's a no go for me as well, however, I do enjoy a thorough foot cleaning, and pedicures. It used to be a once a week ritual for me, but since we moved its more like once a month. It's probably one of the most relaxing experiences in the world for me, well, besides blow jobs, LOL.

Fileboom Premium Account