Lesbian Sex! A Lot of Exclusive Videos! Updated Daily!

Colem@n

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Olivia Winters

Olivia Winters & Krystal

Krystal wasn't too clear on the ass whooping she was about to get....but in a lovey dovey kind of way. She came out here to make dirty movies but little did she know that her girl/girl scene would be her roughest one ever! After some time breaking the ice we got down to the nitty gritty. The black bitch in me came out of her cage and nothing could prepare white girl for what was to come. Her head nearly snapped off as I skull fucked her with my black dildo while my huge titties were swaying in the air. Unlike boys who can get would problems there would be nothing stopping me from using all her holes as dildo target. Look closely as her eyes pop out of their sockets while her chocolate starfish gets pounded with no stop in sight. She was a good little submissive while slut since my black pussy was getting soaking wet as hers was getting stuffed.

wmv - 31mn 3s - 640x480 - 1 579 Kbps - 351 MiB - EasyShare

click to download

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Colem@n

Suzi Carina

Suzi Carina & Jenny M

Suzi and Jenny like a bit of pain mixed in with their pleasure. They warm up by biting and nibbling on each other before getting rougher by spanking and pulling each others hair. But its the huge pink double sided dildo that really tears them up. Barely able to fit it in their mouths these girls take a hard ride before cumming together.

mp4 - 26mn 19s - 1280x720 - 3 326 Kbps - 626 MiB - EasyShare

click to download

Fileboom Premium Account

Colem@n

Old School Meets New School In This CS Exclusive

Old School Meets New School In This CS Exclusive

In this CS Exclusive, Old School meets New School as Stephanie Swift shows Ginger Lynn how things are done in the modern age of pussy licking! These two babes go down on each other in a heated round of pussy licking before laying on top of one another and tribbing their way to a steamy orgasm right on camera!

wmv - 46mn 34s - 720x408 - 2 045 Kbps - 681 MiB - EasyShare

click to download

Fileboom Premium Account