Lesbian Sex! A Lot of Exclusive Videos! Updated Daily!

Colem@n

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Candy

Candy & Alexi

A stunning blonde gets naughty and naked with an equally stunning brunette in this high quality exclusive movie. Watch the girls strip each other, lick each others tits and eat each others pussy. Both get so horny, they have to bring out the dildos, and start pumping there pussies together as they kiss passionately.

wmv - 14mn 38s - 720x576 - 1 063 Kbps - 111 MiB - EasyShare

click to download

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Colem@n

Vika

Vika & Crystal

From the beginning they are going for it at full speed and get stuck into sucking each others breasts. They quickly undress each other and get into the bath for some water action. Crystal puts Vika on the edge of the bath so she can get in between her legs for the perfect pussy licking angle. When their pussies have been tongue fucked it’s time to slip in the dildo, they work the toy hard in and out of their twats. By the end both of them have been screaming with pleasure and finish off with some personal petting.

wmv - 12mn 9s - 640x480 - 2 033 Kbps - 177 MiB - EasyShare

click to download

Fileboom Premium Account

Colem@n

Colem@n

Jennifer

Jennifer & Kissy

This arousing movie features two cute blondes getting horny on the bed in their bra and panties. They begin to touch and tease each other, kissing and tonguing each others nipples before attentions turn to their sweet dripping pussies. The movie progresses with pussy fingering and some amazing pussy tonguing before they penetrate each other with their favourite toys.

wmv - 32mn 19s - 720x576 - 1 058 Kbps - 245 MiB - EasyShare

click to download

Fileboom Premium Account

Colem@n

Kylea

Kylea & Kami Andrews

Kami Andrews is my favorite white bitch to fuck with since "no" isn't in her vocabulary. I can to do her what I want no matter the time of day. My white rag doll's limber body made it easy for me to do some muff diving as well as treating her pussy to some black dildo loving. The sounds of my hands slapping her big white ass were bouncing off the walls. Kami wanted me to take it to the next level so I called her bluff by bringing out the big guns which soon found their way into her mouth, pussy, and the holy grail, her pussy. My little whore's day wouldn't be complete until she got me to cum or else her ass whipping would begin. Little Ms. Cracker did a fine job of sucking on my fat pussy lips while fucking me with my own gear and she's back tomorrow for another lesbian luncheon.

wmv - 34mn 36s - 640x480 - 1 579 Kbps - 391 MiB - EasyShare

click to download

Fileboom Premium Account