leave better bruises

ashurbanipal

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

One of my partners doesn't bruise easily and doesn't think that I can leave a bruise that will last at least a week. What sorts of things can I do to bruise someone who doesn't bruise easily and make the bruise be one that will last? Are there places on the body more prone to bruising than others (I presume where the skin is thinner)? Just about any technique is on the table, but doing it with bare hands is ideal. We both enjoy being marked by each other and I'd like to be able to return the favor to her (I tend to bruise easily and heal slowly.. I guess I'm lucky!).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Martello

I mark and welt easy but I don't bruise easy, the only time I have ever really bruised was from an extended, brutal spanking, left a lovely bruise that took a week or so to heal but I had a hard time sitting down the first day or two. :)

I'd suggest maybe doing something to her shins, knees, lower legs in general. I'm not sure if I am alone in this but I often find bruises on my lower legs that I have no idea how they got there. So I imagine it's rather easy to bruise them...just a thought...

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

Brusies are places where a vessel has ruptured under the skin. The purplish coloration is where blood has accumulated usually in the subcutaneous layer of fat cells most people have. The more blood there is, the longer it takes for the bruise to go away.

Bluelagoon is absolutely right in saying that places where there is less muscle mass, (shins, forearms, etc.) are easier to bruise. The closer to the surface and less protected vessals are, the easier it is to rupture one.

Very hard strikes where the force is concentrated into a very small area such as with a cane will certainly do it as well. Hard cane strikes can split the skin and leave scars. Be aware that they can be permanent and extraordinarily painful.

Bruises on the ass are doable but the better physical shape a person is in (i.e. more muscle, less body fat percentage), the less likely they are to bruise. If you've ever seen pictures of bluelagoon, she is very fit. I'm not surprised that she doesn't bruise much.

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

To enlarge/prolong bruising, taking a single aspirin about 1/2 an hour to an hour before play works to prevent clotting and will promote under skin bleeding. a wide leather belt, doubled, will produce bruising if used with sufficient force.

Impressive buising without serious pain is hard to do. You have to hit or be hit hard enough to rupture blood vessels. You break little surface vessels and you get little bruises. Bigger veins are deeper within the muscle, nature does that to protect them from harm. If you want big bruises - it's gonna hurt. It really is pretty straight forward. It takes big impacts to produce big and/or long-lasting bruises.

Human bites, if they break the skin even a little bit are notoriously prone to nasty infection. But the human jaw is capable of exerting tremendous pressure and will almost certainly produce bruising if done right.

Be careful & Good luck.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Martello

You can try a more focused area of contact with some increased velocity. It's been a deeper strike then something like a hand or a paddle. That's why I suggested the cane.

If you really lay into someone with a cane and it doesn't leave bruses either you didn't do it hard enough or you should call the gov't because you just found the next super soldier.

Fileboom Premium Account