Leash loop for clover clamps?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by RS1981, Mar 7, 2013.

1. RS1981

RS1981 Member

I'm looking for something I can use to make a leash loop to attach to the chain on some clover clamps. I'm thinking a snap hook might work, but I've never actually used one, are they thin enough for a leash to clip onto? If I can find a D ring attached to something I can use to attach it to the chain that would be even better.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

If you don't need it to be too sturdy (which I doubt, seeing as the clamp chains usually aren't), you could probably use a keyring.

3. RS1981

RS1981 Member

Yeah I don't need it to be that sturdy, I'd just be tugging on the chain with the leash when I want her to come to me, I wouldn't be dragging her around with it or anything like that. A keyring could definitely work. I'll look around for more just in case I want something a little more sturdy though.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  4. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Well, it could at least be an intermediate step while you look... anything that's easy to attach and feed through should work.You could also get a D-ring and shut it on/into the clamp chain with pliers, but it really depends on the chain.

5. RS1981

RS1981 Member

6. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

You could probably get a D- or O-ring that could be opened with pliers and closed again as part of the chain, from how wide that works. If you can't find the ring itself you could pull one off a cheap pet collar.