learning to enjoy anal

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

1) Use lots of lube, don't go too fast, and start with smaller ojects (for the first few times in general, and before taking big objects later). Rubbing against your hole with a toy or finger covered in lube for a couple minutes before any penetration can make it so things just 'slip in.'

2) Don't 'try' to enjoy it. Feel how it feels and so on, and want to enjoy it, but don't force it or you'll feel worse. Once you're past getting in, which is what I imagine hurts, find what motions and angles feel best (perhaps on your own while your mistress watches). Keep yourself aroused otherwise (jerking off etc), so that the feelings combine, rather than just 'am I enjoying this yet?'

Someone who is male and likes anal will probably give better advice than me, mind.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

I very much agree with Smallest here... pain is a natural sign telling you that something is wrong. That particular region has a plethora of nerves and muscles that can be very irritating if treated the wrong way.
If you are earnestly interested in giving anal a try, I would suggest investing in a butt plug beginner's kit. It'll usually contain three separate sizes from small through large. Getting used to inserting something in a part of the body formally "exit-only" takes plenty of patience and careful practice.
Once you're able to get a plug inside of you, take a moment to reflect on the sensation. The sensation of fullness from being plugged may feel arousing and quite pleasurable. Many with submissive orientations relate it to a sensation of being controlled/dominated. Then again, some might not even get anything from anal play and hey, that's just fine too.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Yeah, with anal play, it's important to recognize the difference between pain and discomfort. If you're getting pain, go slow, use lots of lube, or stop and try again later. Apart from some initial pain from the sphincter, anal shouldn't be painful. If it is, that's a sign that something is wrong.

Discomfort, on the other hand, is quite common. Your ass may not be used to having a toy or cock there, or it might be a sign that your bowels are full and need emptying. If you're just feeling the odd sensation of having a toy there, or feeling like you need to empty your bowels when you know they're already relatively empty, relax and try to ignore that feeling and get used to it.

Fileboom Premium Account

2Liddle

First Time for me

i am not exactly a veteran of anal and my ass is more virgin than veteran as i have only been fucked twice. Lube was definitely a necessary aid but it was still physically more painful than pleasureable for me. However because of my level of tittilation due to the actual circumstances of my experiences my pleasure was more psycologicallly based rather than physically produced.
i have a SPH fetish and one of the fantasies I had been pondering (after my girlfriend and I saw a vid-clip a while ago) was having her watch as a well-hung guy fucks me. The opportunity actually presented itself when we engaged in a foursome with another couple who were both decidedly bi-sexual. He politely asked if he could do it and in the heat of the action already taking place I had few reservations about letting him. (My greatest concern was how he was going to push his huge cock into my ass without me being in considerable pain) Lot's of lubrication and a very slow gradual approach by him helped lessen the discomfort factor (it di get easier to take after a minute or so) However, like I said it was the arousing factor of the scenario that really helped me bear it. With not just my girlfriend but his girlfriend as well viewing me and my tiny penis being submissive in this manner to the far bettter endowed guy I was distracted almost entirely from what pain there was.

Fileboom Premium Account