Latex Clothing

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by sillylittlepet, Apr 23, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

Oh my, I seem to have developed a sudden fetish for latex clothing
    http://makinglatexclothing.com/category/design/

thanks a lot, internet

The only problem is, its so expensive! That cool website has a lot of "how to's" in making latex clothing, but I'm a terrible (and also poor) seamstress. =(
    Is this the end of my latex dreams?!

2. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

SLP -

Way hot.

I don't know where you live but in or near most major cities here is chinatown.
    Lots of seamstress type folks there. You might want to also go to college or junior colleges in your area and check their programs for fashion design. You might reach a budding designer who is aching to make something.

If you do find them and it works..... Please post pictures!

I also have a friend who works for a mens fashion house and knows a seamstress in Chinatown very well. She's a real bitch but she's cheap and very good. Let me know if I can help (but you gotta send a picture if it works).

3. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

I currently live in Portland, so I'm thinking of seeing what's around here.
    The idea of making my own clothes is really a wonderful one, I'm thinking about seeing how much sheets of latex will cost and working on some easy tights (the website has some cool DIY designs)

Chinatown, San Fransisco?

4. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

Just got back from that site. (Tutorials)

Check your mail.

5. sluttysub

sluttysub Member

I've never been big on latex clothing, but you may have just changed my mind. Those are hot! :D

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM