Latex and Fetish wear.

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Rubber Slut Doll Pt 1

Run Time 13
Size 172 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Sidonia has one of her human dolls brought in, to dress and treat as she pleases. Playtime is always fun and today's theme is a full rubber transformation, starting with a

female mask and a rubber catsuit with some realistic silicone breasts, which form the basis for the outfit. The doll can't help but show her excitement, with a very prominent

appendage sticking out, this is then hidden by some tight rubber panties. The play continues with the trying out of different wigs and outfits until the new doll is perfect and

ready to be used some more.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ttum

Bizarre Rubber Splosh

Run Time 13
Size 171 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

The masked Mistresses, dressed in their super tight latex catsuits, have some fun with their slave. After stretching his mouth with a big strapon, they proceed to feed him a concoction

of unpleasant foods, holding his nose to make sure it goes down. They then cover him with chocolate custard, followed by a thorough washing down with Mistress Nectar, before

adding his own cum to the mixture, for further consumption.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Rubber Fetish Sex

Run Time 22
Size 304 MB
Resolution 1440 x 1080 px

Clad in a tight fitting rubber catsuit, Liza summons her rubber sex slave to provide her with sexual pleasure. As a prelude, she enjoys the pressure of his tongue as he worships the

rubber boots and catsuit, showing his total devotion. He is rewarded for his best efforts by Liza teasing and sucking his excited cock until she deems it hard enough to provide as

much pleasure from it as she wants and is mounted and ridden to her total satisfaction.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

In Her Rubber Catsuit

Run Time 8
Size 154 MB
Resolution 1440 x 1080 px

Come and help me clean my tight, black rubber catsuit. You should be here at my feet, ready to lick and kiss every part of it, shining the surface until it is gleaming. As a reward, you can take a close look at my wet pussy, maybe I will even let you put your tongue in it, I will guide you in bringing me to an orgasm. Your final prize will be me pissing all over your body, what a lucky man you are.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account