Shemale Ladyboy Obsession Long Time Coming

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

34d9e3a1d3a1bbd1fda6e8741e1a1362.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Stroking , Handjob , Cumshots , Blowjob , Big Cock , No Panties , POV , Socks , Condom , Close-ups , Pajamas
Video language: English

LadyboyObsession episode 11 with Cindy. Cindy was one of the first ladyboys I had ever seen out in the countryside in a small town, I was much younger but she was a young teenager, her loud cheeky behavior, her dyed hair and her calling for attention really stood out. A few years later I was dating a ladyboy in and when I entered her condo one night.Cindy was among a group of her friends playing card games, she was all grown up and looked scandalous. I felt my dick moving around my pants, though my ladyboy girlfriend was hot, it was too bad I wasn't single at that point because she entered my fantasies at night. I never did see her afterwards but I did see she made a number of solo vids to which I happily helped myself. Then I suddenly bumped into her late at night on the streets, she was a bit curvier but she still had that big cheeky smile and dramatic eyes so I asked her to come with me and do what we should've done years before and she agreed. Watch Cindy's better late than never hardcore debut only on Ladyboy Obsession.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5279kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 507.4 MB