BDSM Kobe Lee - Leathered Up

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

99542ab8eaf3908d94edbc7078f7ffb8.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Bondage Cafe
Cast: Kobe Lee
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, Boots
Video language: English

It's always such a pleasure to watch Kobe struggle. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but she is just one sexy
wriggler. Maybe it is because she just seems to come alive when she squeezes herself into tight bondage
clothing, or maybe it is because she just loves being tied up and you can tell. It isn't something you can really
fake in person. There have been girls that can fake it for the camera, but when you are in the room - it is
obvious. Well, that and she has explained just how much she loves bondage in her interview on her model page.
If you haven't checked that out, I whole heartedly recommend it. Just yummy stuff.
Also, as a side note - these boots are incredibly sexy, but they take a long time to get into and out of. They are
really a job for that committed boot guy (or girl) who really enjoys lacing them on to his or her gal. These aren't
those speed lace puppies. These are lace into each eyelet sort of boots. I have a video of her lacing them on
and then taking them off, but I'm not sure if it is something that you will really want to see. If it interests you
drop me a line in the forum or my email...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3709kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 380.7 MB