Kink it up?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What are some other kinky things to try other than bondage/d/s?
Partner only into very light bondage atm and want to kink it up but don't wanna scare her cuz I have before and don't wanna again. Well I think I did but not sure. Anyway...

-Edit-

Reason I ask is cuz we don't really know what to try. Suggestions? All I can ever think of has hints of bdsm but wanna explore other things. There must be other stuff to try...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

DV, if you scared your partner before than you want to take it extra slow and make sure that she knows what she is getting into. So, what you really need to do is not go over checklists but rather ask her what would interest her. Maybe suggest that she read some BDSM related stories and mark the things that seem arousing to her or just have her come up with things that she dreamt of or thought of in the past.

One thing you could try is go for things that, at first glance, do not seem like BDSM, which basically boils down to mild senseplay. Feathers, icecubes, massage oils, warm stones maybe a blindfold etc. Basically things that stimulate her senses in a way that is primarily comfortable and arousing but also requires some restraint on her side to get the full experience. Most women enjoy this even if they do not enjoy BDSM, so you run little risk here. If she enjoys that, you can move slowly to couple it with bondage and see where it takes you. If she enjoys that, then you can move into mild painplay or other things.

The idea here is that you first introduce her to the idea that restraint, by her choice, can increase her sensual experience. Be warned however that being willing to experiment does not equal being into BDSM. Be prepared that it may just not be for her.

As a sidenote, I can see gunplay happening as either an insertion tool for humiliationplay or as a prop for forceplay to increase the sense of the fantasy. Still, involving a gun, even an empty one, in an emotionally charged situation is never a good idea in my mind.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ps. Yea we are kinda over the whole sensation thing. Umm. We kind of go through stages of what we are into like a couple of years ago we were really into watersports then she wanted spanking and dominating her for a while, etc, etc, shes into light bondage AT THE MOMENT so wot other things can i add to pleasure her? But it doesnt matter now anyway, tried out some new ideas on her earlier tonight from the list. Went pretty good. Again, thanks for the lists! And thanks PS for your input. I value everyones opinins for what they are worth : )

Fileboom Premium Account