Kidnapped fetish

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Nyforandring, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Nyforandring

Nyforandring New Member

I have a fetish for being kidnapped. Please tell me I'm not the only guy that feels this way! Please share with me your thoughts and experiences. How about the other side, anyone love the thought of kidnapping a guy? Thoughts of grabbing him or her up off the street and carting them home to sexually use them? Feel free to IM me on MSN at if you're somewhat like minded to discuss what in the world these feelings come from.
  2. Nyforandring

Nyforandring New Member

awe...I'm the only one? That makes me feel so lonely :(
  3. master jey

master jey Moderator

+1 to this one
    to torture them ;)
  4. Nyforandring

Nyforandring New Member

That's the idea!:)
  5. I have loved the idea of this for a very long time.

My master and I have often talked about how we would love to stage my abduction; he was really tempted to get a van and put a lumpy, uncomfortable, stinky mattress in the back, and would then snatch me off the street, bundle me into the back, tie me up and gag me, then lock me up alone, get in the front and drive off :) Unfortunately, we're not sure how we could get away with it, as if anyone sees this happen, they will think the worst, call the police etc. :(
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  6. Nyforandring

Nyforandring New Member

Yum! Wish I had someone like that!
  7. loli-pop

loli-pop New Member

My master and I have had almost the exact same discussion~
    It's one of my number one fantasies.

You're definitely not alone, Nyforandring.
  8. Death

Death Member

I have for long had very negative feelings just for seeing vans, due to what you describe... especially when they are parked, as I use to imagine how someone suddenly opens it as you pass by, and a group of people drag you inside to rape you. Don't tend to think about the possibility of it happening to me, but rather use to think of it happening to others... yet now that you describe having roleplay in that way, it sounds so hot to do it... kind of impossible without the risk of people seeing it, though... :/