keeping things ontopic

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by youronlygonnaget, Aug 8, 2010.

1. youronlygonnaget

youronlygonnaget New Member

does anyone know the name of the gag looking tub you place over your slaves mouth?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. master jey

master jey Moderator

Explain better?
    or photo

3. youronlygonnaget

well it clasps around like a belt the actual tube resembles that of test tube but large enough to fill the entire mouth
    Im interested in this..

does this help..a picture can be supplied. give me a moment.

4. youronlygonnaget

forget it I feel like I'm on Microsoft's upgrade forum here where I must justify, explain everything, nobody likes a keyboard warrior

I would have expected a bit more relaxed attitude towards questions, inquisitive natures

it is BDSM after all

5. Well, you're not giving us much to work with, and your attitude could do with a bit of work too. No one has said anything bad to you, and yet you are complaining and accusing people of being 'keyboard warriors'.

6. youronlygonnaget

im getting it from all angles now this is the SnM I LIKE

7. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

im not sure what i missed, ive been ill so i havent been on... good thing OLP is on top of things as well.

I believe what your referring to is a penis gag, and its design is to either allow a sub to get used to a penis in their mouth for extended periods or to revers and allow them to fock an oriphice with their newly adorned penis face.

8. Sado_Dom

Sado_Dom Member

Maybe he's referring to what appears in the ads at the top of the SMplace page. It'll be the 'Training of O' ad. Looks like a tube being held in place in the mouth.

9. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

10. master jey

master jey Moderator

I know the gag he is looking for but I won't post for this guy