k9 master hunts for whore pup or pups

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by k9sadistmaster, Dec 27, 2011.

1. k9sadistmaster

k9sadistmaster New Member

ONLY HUNTING FOR REAL AND GENUINE FEMALE WHORE PUP/PUPS FOR 24/7/365 TOTAL OWNERSHIP.
    YOU WILL BE DEGRADED AND BROKE PIECE PIECE BUT NEVER BROKEN, TAKEN TO THE EDGE, BUT NEVER OVER IT, MOULDED AND SHAPED INTO THE K9 BITCH SLUT WHORE(S) I DESIRE, NO LIMITS, NO RIGHTS.
    I WILL OWN YOUR MIND, BODY AND SOUL, NO GOING BACK, NO ESCAPE WHEN THE RIGHT SLUT PUP IS FOUND, THERE WILL BE SOME TIMES YOU WILL DRIVE ME(if you do not have a licence, i will sort this out for the right pup)TO WHERE I WANT TO GO, I WILL TAKE YOU ON YOUR LEAD TO WHERE SOME RIGHT DOGS ARE WAITING FOR YOU, IF YOU STOP BARKING AT ANY POINT, YOU WILL BE THERE FOR ANOTHER HOUR AND SO ON, BE BAD, GET A LOT LOT WORSE,
    IM NOT ONE OF THESE FAKES BUT ONE WHO WILL REALLY USE AND ABUSE YOU HARD, DOES NOT MATTER HOW OBEDIANT, I MAKE A BITCH DO IT, NOT TELL HER(ONLY FEMALES IN THE BDSM LIFESTYLE, OUT OF THIS LIFESTYLE I STRONGLY BELIEVE AND KNOW IT IS WRONG), SIT WHERE I PUT YOU, STAY WHERE I PUT YOU, EAT WHAT I PUT IN YOUR BOWL OR MOUTH, WEAR YOUR TAIL AND COLLAR WITH PRIDE AS THIS IS ALL YOU WILL HAVE TO WEAR, UNLESS I MAKE YOU DO OTHERWISE, YOU SHOULD GET WHAT SORT OF WHORE PUP OR PUPS I HUNT FOR, NOT INTO CHATTING LONG AND DETAILED, RIGHT WHORE PUP WILL GET RIGHT INFO THEY WANT, NOT ANY WHORES THAT ARE ASKING FOR PICTURES, AS RIGHT THERE, IF YOUR THE RIGHT WHORE PUP FOR ME, NOT TILL YOUR TRAINED WILL YOU BE ALLOWED TO LOOK AT ME, OR EVEN OF THE FLOOR,
    BUT A WHORE PUP WHO KNOWS THIS IS ITS ROLE, IT IS FOR LIFE AND NOT A GAME, IM VERY VERY REAL BUT ARE YOU? NOT INTERESTED IN LOOKS, AGE, SIZE OR EXPERIANCE, MUST BE HONEST, REAL AND READY TO GO TO HELL AND COME OUT MY WHORE BITCH?, IF YOUR THIS WHORE PUP, Pm ME DETAILS THAT WILL MAKE ME REPLY, APPLY THIS WAY TO START, NEXT WILL BE ON EMAIL, AND THEN ON THE PHONE TO SHOW ME YOUR REAL AND GENUINE, THEN YOU WHEN YOUR HERE, THAT IS IT(UNLESS YOU HAVE LIED AND I WILL KNOW IF YOU HAVE MADE A MISTAKE THEN YOU CAN GO)
    PUT WOOF WOOF AT THE START WHEN YOU APPLY, IM NOT YOUR MASTER TILL YOU SUBMIT TO BE PROPERLY AND SHOWS YOU HAVE READ IT ALL, THOSE WHO DONT WILL NOT GET A REPLY NO MATTER HOW GOOD THEY APPLY. BUT BE GOOD AND WELL WE WILL SEE.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012