Julie Skyhigh And Other High Heel and Foot Fetish Videos

HeelLover

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

jshhcl0142.gif

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Public flashing in sexy jeans & fluo GML spike heels (16cm) part 1 In this clip, I'm walking very sexy on the avenue Louise in public with those very sexy & fetish spike heels. People always look at the ground when pass by :p. Close-ups on my sexy ass moving from left to right ... in this very hot jeans. Some close-ups on my high heels too while I'm walking. I'm wearing my very expensive Gianmarco Lorenzi fluo high heels with very fetish spike heels (16cm!) and a Guess fitted jeans with a chic blazer.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0142_WalkingindesignerspikeheelsjeanspublicflashingC4all | Windows Media at 3 734 Kbps | 151 MiB | 5mn 38s
Resolution: 720 x 480 | 29.970 fps

fb00240x0032-01.png

LUCLFF_0142.part1.rar
LUCLFF_0142.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

HeelLover

jshhcl0144.gif

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

5 x jeans fitting & ass-close-ups = 100% jeansfetish clip This is a jeans-fetish clip. I fit 5 times different jeans to choose the one who fit me the best to go out for a walk. I'm posing very sexy in the jeans so you can admire my ass through it. i'm rubbing over my jeans in the middle with my hands too and put my hands in the jeans while looking naughty at the camera :p Then I'm stretching my jeansed ass in your direction several times to make you very horny because of me :) Also some kneeling on the bed and close-ups on my sexy ass, holding my hot jeans ass to you so you can watch it :) At the back of the jeans, you can see my string coming out of the jeans while I show my ass-covered jeans. ! Of course I'm wearing my GML high heels too (black suede skinny heels 15cm).

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0144_jeansfetishfittingGMLheelsC4all | Windows Media at 1 643 Kbps | 198 MiB | 16mn 49s

fb00240x0032-01.png

LUCLFF_0144.part1.rar
LUCLFF_0144.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

HeelLover

jshhcl0145.gif

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Julie, the new sexy car test journalist I'm testing a car like nobody else did it before me. What car is the best to fuck in. Beginning with this first car Range rover evoque. I'm also giving some advices to choose a car when you want to pick up a hooker and to be comfortable in it! :) Even some test with my high heels on the leather of the car :p I'm dressed with a sexy satin miniskirt & valentino silk top and my C.Louboutin pigalle nude high heels

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0145_rrevoque | Windows Media at 6 147 Kbps | 266 MiB | 6mn 2s
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | 29.970 fps

fb00240x0032-01.png

LUCLFF_0145.part1.rar
LUCLFF_0145.part2.rar
LUCLFF_0145.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

HeelLover

jshhcl0146.gif

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

THE Best hooker in 15cm spike - NO platform VERY public road - HD2 This time I wanted to give myself a challenge and go out with those VERY extreme 15cm metal golden spike heels without any platform in public with a golden floating skirt with it and Falke 8D pantyhose.. I'm walking on a VERY public road trying to find a john, because the last time in 16min waiting, nobody stops! I really look like a good whore! I'm not only looking, I am :) I walk, wait, wait, and walk again along this road with people watching everywhere. I smoke 2 cigarettes and crush them, but my soles where sticky because I sprew out my chewing gum and walk on it :p :) Like a good whore ihihi. In the beginning of the clip I was chewing a gum with that very good whorelook:) At the end, I was so frustrated nobody stops, but I was excited to do this ! damn I love it so much :)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0146_hookergoldenspikeheels15cmDVD | Windows Media at 2 370 Kbps | 166 MiB | 9mn 46s

fb00240x0032-01.png

LUCLFF_0146.part1.rar
LUCLFF_0146.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

HeelLover

jshhcl0147.gif

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Hooker in jeans microskirt & C. louboutin suede BIANCA pumps 14cm In this clip, I'm walking in the redlight district in brussels in a very short jeans microskirt moving my ass trying to find a john. I was wearing my C.louboutin high heels in camel suede 14cm and a ankle-strap around my right ankle (it falls of two times, so I had to put it back again and bend over in the middle of the street in public!) :p have fun! This clip is really great lik usual. I smoke 2 cigarettes at the same time and crush them with my heels.I really love being a good whore! :)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0147_hookerjeansmicroskirtandC | Windows Media at 3 678 Kbps | 213 MiB | 8mn 6s
Resolution: 1280 x 720 | 25.000 fps

fb00240x0032-01.png

LUCLFF_0147.part1.rar
LUCLFF_0147.part2.rar
LUCLFF_0147.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

HeelLover

jshhcl0148.gif

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

I hurt my feet in my high heels... I''m at home preparing for a hot date. I'm wearing a skirt that reveals my knees plus suntan pantyhose. I tests a couple of pairs of shoes (2 pair of C. louboutin and a paire of jimmy choo) and pick up a pair of black low-cut stiletto-heel pumps. - After a minute I come back through the front door and it is easy to see that I hurt myself and I limp very badly and explain that I fell right outside the door in stairs spraining her right ankle AND hurt my knee when falling. I try to walk but I just don't seem to be able to put any weight on my leg. I remove the shoe and explore my ankle and knee moaning from pain. I would like so much to keep the date this evening. I make a short phone call telling that something came up and I will be late. Then I elevate my leg to the sofa supporting it with pillows and rests for a moment. - After 15 minutes the camera returns and find me on the sofa. I'm still in pain. I now decide to test whether I could walk in a little lower heels, but finds that it is way too painful. So I have to candel my date...

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0148_Juliehurtsherfeet.. | Windows Media at 2 735 Kbps | 273 MiB | 13mn 57s
Resolution: 1280 x 720 | 29.970 fps

fb00240x0032-01.png

LUCLFF_0148.part1.rar
LUCLFF_0148.part2.rar
LUCLFF_0148.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

HeelLover

jshhcl0150.gif

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Hot walk in public in GML boots & microshort In this clip, I'm walking on a public place with shops in my microshort and boots ... very funny :p I'm looking inside shops and go into one of them. (but we were not allowed to record inside :() At the end, I sit down near a little fountain to smokee a cigarette. I'm wearing my Gianmarco lorenzi boots (14cm and cm platform) and suntan Falke pantyhose.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0150_bottesmarronwemmel | Windows Media at 5 122 Kbps | 337 MiB | 9mn 12s

fb00240x0032-01.png

LUCLFF_0150.part1.rar
LUCLFF_0150.part2.rar
LUCLFF_0150.part3.rar
LUCLFF_0150.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

HeelLover

jshhcl0153.gif

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Hooker in boots walking with geisha balls This clip is VERY VERY sexy! You see me before going hooking in the street and go out of the cars to do what I like so much! Being a good exhibitionist slut hooker ;) I'm wearing fishnet pantyhose with a little black volant skirt & overknee Gio Hel boots with a leather jacket with fur collar... and you can see my belly ;) I smoke my second 120 red fine cigarette and crush it ;) I love those new extra long cigarettes ;) I was so excited to walk around like this and people look at me :p :)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0153_smokinghookinginfishnetsgeishaballsC4ALL | Windows Media at 2 167 Kbps | 102 MiB | 6mn 33s
Resolution: 720 x 576 | 25.000 fps

fb00240x0032-01.png

LUCLFF_0153.part1.rar
LUCLFF_0153.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

HeelLover

jshhcl0154.gif

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Smoking 120fine red cig's in my hooker oufit In this clip, I smoke my new cigarette brand 120 fine red. Those are extra long and I love their taste! I'm dressed like a good hooker: fishnet pantyhose and overknee gio hel boots (red soles) and a micro skirt with my leather jacket & fur collar. For the ones who are interested in photography: we tested in this part of the clip our 85mm 1.4 lens in video and the result is awesome!

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0154_smokinginhookeroutfitC4ALL2 | Windows Media at 2 383 Kbps | 74.1 MiB | 4mn 20s
Resolution: 720 x 576 | 25.000 fps

fb00240x0032-01.png

LUCLFF_0154.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

HeelLover

jshhcl0156.gif

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Hooker by night on my 15cm spike heels with no platform In this clip, I'm dressed with a Red lycra skirt, my leather jacket with fur collar and my nude belly... I'm walking on my very sexy red 15cm heels without platform! Really difficult and my ankles hurts so much! So sad, but no john picked me up :(:( I need a good tribute to make me happy! :) c4s.com

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0156_hookeratnight | Windows Media at 4 755 Kbps | 364 MiB | 10mn 42s

fb00240x0032-01.png

LUCLFF_0156.part1.rar
LUCLFF_0156.part2.rar
LUCLFF_0156.part3.rar
LUCLFF_0156.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: