Julie Skyhigh And Other High Heel and Foot Fetish Videos

HeelLover

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

jshhcl0123.gif

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

2 girl fitting boots: first time in crotch boots (soft leather) helped by Julie ; sweating in the boots!! In this clip, I'm showing my paire of 1969 soft leather crotch boots to Kitty. When she saw them, she absolutely wanted to try them and close-up on her nude feet when she put them on. It was difficult because it was so hot and her feet were sticking to the leather. She never wear so high boots, so I had to help her to attach the boots on the top because her legs were little bit larger. The leather covered her all legs, it was so sexy!! (I was even wet to see her so sexy in my boots) Of course, I couldn't stand it to touch her legs and ass, that's my 'bi-side' lol !! lol:) She look herself with the boots in the mirror and posed and look.... She really liked them, but... she had to take them off, I love this boots!:) close-ups on her nude feet when taking them off. I had to help her again to take them off because her feet and legs were stick into the boots.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0123_kitty7firsttimecrotchboots | Windows Media at 4 459 Kbps | 276 MiB | 8mn 39s
Resolution: 1280 x 720 | 29.970 fps

fb00240x0032-01.png

LUCLFF_0123.part1.rar
LUCLFF_0123.part2.rar
LUCLFF_0123.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

HeelLover

jshhcl0127.gif

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

naughty secretary in C. louboutin looking for a new desk: PART 1 - standard This clip is really nice & sexy. 100% dangling & dipping at and under my officedesk with people around! .... Dressed with a secretary sexy outfit (haute couture blazer & miniskirt) with Falke pantyhose & Christian louboutin pigalle nude pumps (12.5cm), I'm looking for a desk in a furniture shop. So tthe best is to test the desk. I sit down in front of a few desks and make some dipping... crossing the legs and uncross them several times and put my shoes on top of my toes to dangle them several times and put them again on without my hands (I try lol). Close-ups on my feet-arch and barefoot with nylon-covered feet. Then close-ups under the desk (in front of it) so great view with the pumps in front of the camera. Some dangling under the desk.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0127_Secreterylouboutininfurnitureshopp1 | Windows Media at 1 712 Kbps | 97.4 MiB | 7mn 57s
Resolution: 720 x 480 | 29.970 fps

fb00240x0032-01.png

LUCLFF_0127.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

HeelLover

jshhcl0130.gif

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

100% public: Kitty is walking the in 14cm patent leather & overknee boots (+ changing her boots in the car) In the beginning of the clip, she take the boots gio hel boots from back of the car and the her GML suede boots off to put on the patent leather boots in the car. In this clip, kitty is walking her in 14cm overknee boots (no platform patent leather gio hel with red soles) in public in the street. Guys were talking to her from the building next to her lol! She's wearing a very short leather red miniskirt with leather black jacket. Some playing with the and running in those 14cm red soles with her and close-ups on the heels too. You can her the great sound of those heels on the ground. Marvelous clip! some guys were looking and talking at her from up a high building and talking outtloud lol! I think kitty make them crazy :) At the end of the video, she takes off her heels to do a footmassage because her feet were really hurting. Some close-ups on her feet too.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0130_kittidog2C4all | Windows Media at 2 948 Kbps | 179 MiB | 8mn 29s

fb00240x0032-01.png

LUCLFF_0130.part1.rar
LUCLFF_0130.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

HeelLover

jshhcl0131.gif

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Kitty is walking the in Gianmarco lorenzi beige overknee boots (suede) with fringes & micro short (+smoking) In this clip, kitty is walking with her in a very sexy outfit in public in the streets of brussels wear some cars and people pass by. She's wearing a army micro short with beige GML overknee boots and fringes at the back (same as Rihanna wears on some pics) with a beige leather jacket. She's playing aroung her with a branch of tree and here you will see some close-ups on the used boots and hear very good the click clack of the heels on the wet ground. She also smokes a cigarette and crush it afterwards (close-up on this) and close-ups on her face while she's smoking.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0131_kittydog1C4all | Windows Media at 3 229 Kbps | 230 MiB | 9mn 57s

fb00240x0032-01.png

LUCLFF_0131.part1.rar
LUCLFF_0131.part2.rar
LUCLFF_0131.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

HeelLover

jshhcl0134.gif

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

fittingsession: my new pink GIANMARCO lorenzi pumps - find a matching floating dress... + BONUS hooking!!! this clip, I share with you my new paire of Gianmarco Lorenzi flashy pink high heels (spike heel 15cm!!!). It's a very thin metal spike heels... you will love them, they look so sexy! I open the box, try them on, and fit 3 different floating dresses to look which ones matches the best with the pumps. It's a very special color, so not easy !! The dresses look really cute :) I wear Falke stay-ups under the dresses ;) Between 2 fittings, I do some dangling with those high heels too and ask you if you like the outfit. The scenes where I put one the dresses looks really erotic. + BONUS: hooking on the street by night in very short floating dress and GML sandals (2MIN). After the 2 minutes I had to leave because of 2 guys that didn't respect me. sorry :) I will try again later! :)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0134_essaienouvellegmlroseDVD2 | Windows Media at 2 084 Kbps | 133 MiB | 8mn 55s

fb00240x0032-01.png

LUCLFF_0134.part1.rar
LUCLFF_0134.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

HeelLover

jshhcl0135.gif

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Eating my cock-lollipop+ DANGLING in Louboutin pink heels 16CM Lady gres This clip is really great!! So hot and I'm looking really naughty haha (I am)... I bought 1 year ago a lollipop with a cock-shape with balls. I'm licking it ... In my back, some people pass by while I'm doing this (at the same time I'm dangling with my pink lady gres louboutin heels (16cm)). When I finish, 2 minutes walking with my shirt and a boob that is coming out and just walk like this outdoor lol :p I'm dressed with a jeans miniskirt with dim-up falke nylons and my Christian louboutin lady gres 16cm pink heels and a silk Valentino shirt. I'm dangling my feet all the time with close-ups on my nylon-covered feet too

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0135_lollipopC.Louboutin16cmheels | Windows Media at 2 508 Kbps | 145 MiB | 8mn 5s

fb00240x0032-01.png

LUCLFF_0135.part1.rar
LUCLFF_0135.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

HeelLover

jshhcl0136.gif

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

skipping rope at my old school in fluo GML spike heels: new challenge In this clip, I'm doing skipping rope in my old childschool with my latest pink fluo Gianmarco Lorenzi high heels. 16 cm spike heels. These look really sexy! I wanted to break my latest record and turn around 35 time without stopping. You can hear so much the clicking of my heels on the ground everytime! Sometimes the rope stay stopped in my heels, it has something very sexy to see this rope stuck in my heels. Then I decided to go up on the slide in high heels, I never did this before and wanted to see if it was possible, of course, everything is possible with me :p I'm wearing a very sexy white/color floating dress (very short) with Gerbe Dim up 10d STOCKINGS.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0136_cordeecole | Windows Media at 4 144 Kbps | 126 MiB | 4mn 14s

fb00240x0032-01.png

LUCLFF_0136.part1.rar
LUCLFF_0136.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

HeelLover

jshhcl0137.gif

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

2 sexy secretary part 2: Me & kitty Checking our facebook together at our ''desk'' + smoking In this part of the clip, we are both checking our facebook while smoking cigarette and talk together about some fans that we really appreciate and some kind messages for us. We respond to our messages while playing with our feet. Specially to a tribute of one guy for me. Kitty started to touch my hands... my legs and me too and and we both feel hot suddenly lol... My hands felt hot & wet hands because of this. In this clip you will see our sexy high heels (C; louboutin pigalle heels 12.5 heels and gio hel black heels for kitty) with a so sexy secretary outfit. Just thinking about kitty like this make me wet .... Some close-ups on our Cervin FF nylons with backseem that we can see coming out of the pencil skirt... You will love it!

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0137_secretairelesbiennepart2 | Windows Media at 4 358 Kbps | 428 MiB | 13mn 43s

fb00240x0032-01.png

LUCLFF_0137.part1.rar
LUCLFF_0137.part2.rar
LUCLFF_0137.part3.rar
LUCLFF_0137.part4.rar
LUCLFF_0137.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

HeelLover

jshhcl0139.gif

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

heelLicking my C. Louboutin high heels & Gianmarco lorenzi heels In this clip, I'm dressed with a fishnet tights, camo micro skirt & gio hel overknee black patent 14cm boots (no platform) with red soles and zip at the back. I carress myself through my clothes and looks very naughty at you... Then I lick very sensually the heels of my pair of C. louboutins and my fluo GML spike heels (16cm), Very erotic licking... sucking... This clip is really sexy and awesome and damn, I really look naughty lol!

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0139_heellickingC4all | Windows Media at 2 402 Kbps | 55.1 MiB | 3mn 12s

fb00240x0032-01.png

LUCLFF_0139.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

HeelLover

jshhcl0141.gif

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

smoking in sexy jeans & fluo GML spike heels (16cm) part 2 In this part of the clip, I'm smoking on the side of a public big road and I'm dipping at the same time to relax my feet because my shoes were very very fitted (too much fitted). I put my feet in and out of the shoes several times. Then close-ups on my face while I'm smoking my cigarette and at the end I'm crushing it. I'm wearing my very expensive Gianmarco Lorenzi fluo high heels with very fetish spike heels (16cm!) and a Guess fitted jeans with a chic blazer.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0141_smokingindesignerGMLspikeheelsjeansC4all | Windows Media at 4 406 Kbps | 157 MiB | 4mn 58s

fb00240x0032-01.png

LUCLFF_0141.part1.rar
LUCLFF_0141.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: