Jerkoff Tease & Masturbation Encouragements

fiji

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Red Nails Flip Flop Feet Jerkoff
In this custom video, I'm wearing the flip flops you sent me and I just painted my toenails red too, so get in nice and close on my feet as I dangle my flip flops, point my toes, and wiggle around while you imagine your cock right between them as I stroke it until you bust your load all over my toes :)

File: j86.wmv
Size: 132252859 bytes (126.13 MiB), duration: 00:05:15, avg.bitrate: 3359 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, mono, 64 kb/s
Video: wmv2, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.92 fps(r)
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/0l6jmc1y/j86.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

fiji

Lose Your Virginity To A Pillow (HD)
You're a virgin pillow humper. You never have sex and the only thing you will ever fuck is your pillow. That is your life, reduced to nothing more than a pillow humping loser. You'll never fuck a girl like me, or any girl for that matter. But you can't stop yourself from humping. So virgin boy, I'm going to teach you how to hump and you're going to lose your virginity to this pillow!
You're going to fucking this pillow for the rest of your pathetic life. So get out your little dick and I'm going to teach you how to fuck it. Start out by fucking it from behind, grab it with your hands and hump. Haha this is all you're going to do for the rest of your life to get off. Fuck that pillow while you stare at me, a hot girl you'll never fuck!
Then get on top of it and hump it. Hump that pillow you pathetic virgin. Now hump it from the side like you're spooning it. Next lay on your back and make the pillow ride your cock, lololol. You are so pathetic. I'm gonna have so much fun watching you make a fool of yourself. Make sure you watch me and do Exactly as I do.
And when you're about to cum I want you to cum all over the pillow, it's the only thing you'll ever cum on, well other than your floor, lol. Now I want you to sleep on that pillow, loser.

File: hm94.wmv
Size: 210695453 bytes (200.93 MiB), duration: 00:06:06, avg.bitrate: 4605 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 4404 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/jbfluino/hm94.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

fiji

Cock Control for Greedy Horny Jerkoff Losers
You pathetic horny wankers love jerking off to my pretty little titties. Just seeing me in this pink push up bra and tight white shirt turns you on so much. You're disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself loser. Look at you, in front of your computer, jerking away like some perv. Did you even stop to think that I might not give you permission to jerk that horny dick for my pretty little titties?
My tits are young, perky and amazing. I'm not sure you deserve to see them loser. But I know you love staring at them like some stupid zombie tit perv. You're such a greedy jerkoff loser that you're already wanking away and I still haven't given you permission.
So go on, I give you permission, jerkoff like a horny loser in front of your computer to my perfect young tits like the perv that you are. Hump that hand for my pretty little titties. You are a fucking loser and you need to wait for my permission, you need permission to wank, you need permission to cum, you need my control over your cock.
Good boys who wait for permission, get to wank and cum. You need to separate yourself from all the other jerkoff losers out there who just wank away out of control. You need to show me how obedient you can be.
Jerk it, jerk your pathetic dick. Jerk, jerk, jerk to my perfect tits. Now cumcum for my tits, cum with my permission, release that load for your Goddess. Feel the pleasure that my control brings to your pathetic loser dick.

File: hm99.wmv
Size: 92031758 bytes (87.77 MiB), duration: 00:05:34, avg.bitrate: 2204 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x540, 2000 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/up1qf6u8/hm99.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

fiji

Goddess Snow Mocks & Laughs At You Jerking Off
In this clip you will have the privilege of having the gorgeous Goddess Alexandra Snow, laugh in your face while you masturbate, loser.
Awww look at you, with your cock out already for me. It is kinda cute, you with your little dick in your hand. I know you wanna stroke it for me. So go on, jerk it for me, I'll watch you. And I'll try not to laugh
What are those stupid faces you keep making? Do you have to make those while you jerk? You look sooo ridiculous. Do you have any idea what a loser you look like? Is that really what it looks like when you masturbate?
I know you love staring at me while you masturbate. Staring at me and listening to me tell you what an idiot you look like while you make those stupid faces and horrid grunts and groans. You look like you're having convulsions. This is the most unsexy thing I've ever seen.
Men masturbating is the silliest thing I've ever seen. Breathe loser, your faces is turning red, lol. This is soo much fun watching you. I cannot stop laughing and giggling.
I'm going to let you cum for me but I want to humiliate you because I'll find it that much more entertaining. So jerk that cock hard and make some barnyard animal noises for me. Do it really loud so the neighbors can hear. I know you're gonna cum so hard with me laughing in your face!

File: hm104.wmv
Size: 80735494 bytes (77.00 MiB), duration: 00:04:50, avg.bitrate: 2227 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x540, 2000 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/vnr6vyc7/hm104.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

fiji

Teasing Worthless Premature Ejaculating Losers
I know your secret, I know what type of a loser you are. There are many kinds of losers, but you are a very special kind. You’re a premature ejaculator. I can look right into your perverted eyes and realize I can play with you. You’re so easy to solve.
Keep looking into my beautiful eyes because the second I show you my amazing body, it’s going to be hard for you to control yourself. I’m going to laugh, I’m going to tease you, and you are going to try and not cum in two seconds. I’m going to slowly undress as I describe exactly what kind of a man you are. You see you think just because you have balls and a cock that you are a man, but not so. A real man can control his orgasm. I real man does not blow his load in 2 seconds, the minute he sees a hot girl. A real man knows how to hold back and please a woman.
You cannot control your dick, you’re just a premature ejaculating loser. I know you’re going to cum the second I show you my ass. Fucking worthless idiot. Have you blown your load already? Try and hold on to it for me. It must be so embarrassing that you blow your load simply at the sight of a gorgeous woman. You have no control, your dick is absolutely worthless.
You will never be able to be a man. And the fact that I know this about you gives me such control over you. I’m going to put my ass in your face and rotate my hips before your eyes just to fuck with you. I know you already came. It’s so hysterical to me.
I love tormenting premature ejaculators. You’re so easy to make cum. It’s almost no work at all.

File: hm107.wmv
Size: 202667454 bytes (193.28 MiB), duration: 00:05:52, avg.bitrate: 4606 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 4396 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/zak5etwu/hm107.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

fiji

Hypn0tic Masturbation Weakness Exploitation – Taking Your Soul
This is a VERY powerful, deep, seductive, hypn0tic guided masturbation trance from Mistress Deeane. Don’t say I didn’t warn you… Your mind will never be the same again….
You long for new masturbation skills, a new technique for you to cum harder and harder. And you and I both know that the best masturbation sessions are the ones that end with a command. And you know that I am here to seduce you, enchant you, charm you and take over your brain. I grabbed your soul and I sink my claws into your weaknesses, and I’ll never take them out. Sinking deeper into your inner self, bringing you bigger and bigger orgasms that you cannot resist.
This is becoming more addictive for you. But don’t be scared, you’re not the first to get in over your head, it’s ok, I will guide you. You have finally submitted to your addiction, your masturbation addiction. And as you fall under my spell, you begin compulsively masturbating. But you are safe here with me. I am the Goddess of your masturbation. I enjoy watching you lose yourself while you jerk off.
Fall in a deep trance for me and don’t stop jerking. You are intoxicated with this new way of life from which you don’t want to escape. It makes you free, it releases you from your bonds. Say, ‘Please Mistress, allow me to jerk for you.’ Good boy. I will use my seductive body to lure you in and then you will beg me to grab your soul and never let go. I will fascinate your boring world.
You are just a poor lost soul whom I am saving from himself, through a hypn0tic masturbation trance. Your addiction will always be there and I will always be here to exploit it.

File: hm117.wmv
Size: 222819463 bytes (212.50 MiB), duration: 00:06:42, avg.bitrate: 4434 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 4236 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/wbpkyz5z/hm117.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

fiji

Faye "Secret Shoot"
Faye wants to get naughty on her own this time so she grabs the handycam and goes off to the bathroom!

File: j97.wmv
Size: 387752579 bytes (369.79 MiB), duration: 00:08:21, avg.bitrate: 6192 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1440x1080, 6099 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) => 1920x1080
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/oyqw27pb/j97.wmv

Brook Little "Red Light Green Light"
Sexy Brookie takes charge of your WANK session and tells you when its ok to start JERKING OFF!

File: j98.wmv
Size: 586778061 bytes (559.60 MiB), duration: 00:12:28, avg.bitrate: 6276 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1440x1080, 6099 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) => 1920x1080
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/acjgvv2p/j98.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

fiji

fiji