Jerkoff Tease & Masturbation Encouragements

fiji

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Controlling Your Dick
SEXY JERK OFF INSTRUCTION. *Another custom for Josh. I say his name in this clip.* That's great news if your name is Josh, if not, you can just ignore it. In this clip I am your boss who has discovered a new way to control your male urges & keep you focused. I will be locking a chastity device called 'Kali's Teeth' on your cock. The little sharp teeth on the inside of it will cause you a great deal of pain when you get erect. I will allow you one last enjoyable orgasm before locking on the device. I give you lots of eye candy & guide you to a powerful climax...your last one!

File: j75.wmv
Size: 410143347 bytes (391.14 MiB), duration: 00:13:17, avg.bitrate: 4117 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/g2fz8far/j75.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

fiji

You'll Never Cum To Another Ass Ever Again. (HD)
I'm going to let you cum today to my perfect round ass. Because once you cum to my ass, you'll never cum any other way, or to any other ass, ever again. My ass is so perfect, it's going to take over your mind and your soul. Once you see my ass, no other ass will ever compare to its perfection. So go on loser, jerk, jerk to my fine ass.
Look how amazing every curve of my ass. Watch it move back and forth, watch it shake, watch me bounce it up and down, just to tease you, just to deny you it's perfection, just to make you wish you could serve nothing but my ass.
I'm going to grind my ass against this pillow while you wish it was you. Don't you wish you could get a lapdance from me loser? Ha, I'd never even let you touch it. I use my ass simply to control you. You are so easy to manipulate. I'm going to build you up to the biggest orgasm so that once you blow your load to my ass, there will be no turning back, you'll be completely addicted to my ass and you'll never be able to cum any other way ever again.
Your cock is twitching already. Ready to have your mind blown? Bust your load thinking about my perfect ass against your cock, cum as I shove my perfect ass in your face. And know that no other ass will ever compare.

File: j76.wmv
Size: 214037723 bytes (204.12 MiB), duration: 00:06:12, avg.bitrate: 4603 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 4401 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/evw3bk0u/j76.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

fiji

Stroke And Suck Your Finger Cocksucker
I know how horny you get just by looking at me, so go on, rub your cock. I know you probably already are. I can read your mind. I know that even though my sexy body makes you so hard, you wish you were sucking dick while you are stroking it. It's ok, it can be our little secret.
I'm going to help you practice so when you get face to cock for the first time, you'll know what to do. You're going to stroke and suck at the same time and make it way more intense. Now while you're stroking, I want you to suck on your finger like it's a cock. You look like such an idiot, you stupid cocksucker. Suck it like a whore and jerk faster and faster.
Really get into it loser. Close your eyes and imagine it's a big cock and suck it like you dream of. Feel your cock getting harder and harder. Stroke it idiot. Aren't you so lucky? You get to stroke it for me while you dream of sucking cock. Put that finger in deep, we need to work on your gagging reflex. Fuck your mouth faster as your orgasm builds.
Make some sucking noises for me, lol. Stroke it faster and faster, bring yourself to the edge this is fucking hilarious, you jerking and sucking on your finger, such a fucking loser. Get ready to blow your load.

File: j77.wmv
Size: 258011505 bytes (246.06 MiB), duration: 00:07:29, avg.bitrate: 4597 kb/s
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/8twdtk7c/j77.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

fiji

Masturbate To My Perfect Body, A Tease & Denial Game
Hello my little jerkoff boy toy. We're going to play a game today called, Masturbate To My Body Parts. It's going to be a tease and denial game. You can jerk when I show you a particular body part, and you must stop, when I take it away. Your Mistress is going to help you build up that orgasm.
So we're going to start with my feet and my perfectly pedicured toes. Then my long shapely legs. Remember jerk when you see them, and Stop, when I take them away. I want you to be a good little jerkoff boy and follow my instructions.
Now I'm going to show you my ass. Jerk faster STOP! Now beg me to show you my ass again. Good boy you may jerk again as I move it slowly back and forth across your screen. What part shall I tease you with next.?
How about my perfect tits, loser? Look how perfectly round and firm they are. So luscious. Jerk for me. I'm going to tease and deny the fuck out of you with my amazing body. Your cock will be aching to shoot your load. I love torturing on the edge.. How about if I tease you with my pussy in these cute little panties next?

File: j78.wmv
Size: 267284668 bytes (254.90 MiB), duration: 00:07:47, avg.bitrate: 4579 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 4389 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/aeqe396t/j78.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

fiji

SPH I'm Gonna Make You Cum With 1 Finger (HD)
Is that your cock?! Look how tiny that thing is! OMG! LOL! What can you do with that? You couldn't even fuck me with that! Well, since you can't fuck me, I guess I'm just going to have to show you how to stroke that little tiny cock of yours. So take your two little fingers and place them on your itty bitty penis and get ready for a little small penis humiliation jerkoff instruction.
But it's going to be hard for me to instruct you cause I can't stop laughing at how small and puny it is. Take your two wittle bitty fingers and try and stroke only at the base. I know it will be hard. Up and down, tiny little strokes. A little faster, go ahead loser, rub the head while you stroke.
Now I want you to stroke it with one finger. LOL, that's right you tiny dicked loser, I'm going to give you some one finger masturbation instructions that will drive your tiny little cock crazy! God this is fucking hilarious! I don't think I've ever seen anything so small or anyone so pathetic. Even your balls are small. Stroke your little balls while you jerk your little cock. Fucking hilarious! This is all you're ever gonna get loser.
Rub your little tiny head. I'm going to make your little thing feel so good with my tiny dick masturbation instructions.
Now curl one finger around it, I'm going to make you cum with just one finger, won't that be so humiliating?

File: j79.wmv
Size: 209450295 bytes (199.75 MiB), duration: 00:06:04, avg.bitrate: 4603 kb/s
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/pseu2rst/j79.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

fiji

fiji

fiji

fiji

Jerk It Raw (HD)
So you're sitting there trying to find ANOTHER video to jerk to. It's all you fucking do, you're a chronic masturbator. And you think you deserve some fucking pleasure? This is all you fucking do, it's pathetic. You unworthy fuck. You don't deserve pleasure all the time. So you're not going to enjoy this masturbation instruction, you're not even going to cum. I'm going to give you some jerkoff instructions for you to chafe your cock, your going to jerk it until it's red and raw, until it's tender to the touch. Cause you're a fucking jerkoff loser and that's all you deserve.
You jerk off too much, you don't have anything else in your life. It's pathetic. So you're going to do Exactly what I tell you. You're going to jerk and jerk and jerk until it's fucking sore. No lube loser. I want that cock raw. I want you to jerk it hard and rough. I'm going to teach you a lesson for being such a chronic masturbating loser. Follow my movements, jerk it how I show you.
I hope this fucking hurts. No pleasure for you today loser. I hope when you're done you won't be able to jerk off for a week. Then maybe you'll actually do something with your life. You'll fucking thank me. You're a fucking jerkoff loser with no life.
Do NOT fucking cum loser. You're just a worthless loser that needs to be taught a lesson. Make it hurt. Rub it til it's red, raw and chafed.

File: hm96.wmv
Size: 255881626 bytes (244.03 MiB), duration: 00:07:26, avg.bitrate: 4590 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x406, 4399 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/jol8d6sx/hm96.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account