Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Encouragement, Dirty Talk, Humiliation

FiRRMA

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It’s Not Forced Bi If You’re A Fucking Fag
Princess Lacey

Alright you little faggot bitch, sit down and shut the fuck up. Awww what, you don’t like being called a little faggot bitch? Oh but that’s too bad, because when you’re in my presence, your mouth has only one purpose, and that is to open up for cock. So shut the fuck up, do not say a word, just open up your mouth and get ready to suck cock. Do you see this nice big pink cock? So much bigger than yours I’m sure. Open up your little faggot mouth and take that dick. Take it deep, show me the only thing your mouth is for.

I want you choking and gagging on that cock. The only use you have in my presence is sucking cock. I’m going to keep reinforcing that fact faggot. Now take this dick all the way down your throat. Suck that fucking dick. Suck it like the little faggot bitch you are. You like being a little queer for me. You like taking it down your throat like a good cock sucking fag. Choke on it, I wanna hear you gag.

I have a lot of faggot friends and do you know what they say? That men are better at sucking dick. So better make those fags happy bitch. That’s why I’m training you, you see this is just practice, practice for the real thing. Soon I’m going to have you going and sucking cocks, for me. You know you want to. It’s not about me telling you to suck cock, it’s about you and your deep, dark desire for cock. You’re just using me as a buffer but the truth is you’re really a faggot. You’re just too scared to admit it. Let that sink in faggot. I just blew your mind with some harsh realities, didn’t I?

This isn’t forced bi when you know you want it, you want to be a little faggot for me. The only thing I’m forcing is this dick down your throat. Suck it! So are you going to continue to lie to yourself? Or did this clip just change your life and made you realize maybe it isn’t just me you want, it’s the cock.

Accept the fact that you’re a faggot. We both know you crave cock. It’s not forced bi if you’re a fucking faggot. So enjoy being a queer for the rest of your life. Because you know you bought this clip, you watched this clip, you undoubtedly jerked off to this clip, you are a fag.

FiLE: Fag
iNFO: 9min 2s | 311 MB | 960x540 | mp4
DepFile
Fag.mp4
Keep2Share
Fag.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

FiRRMA

Transforming You From Curious Male To Sissy Bimbo Is So Easy
Lady Fyre

This is a powerful hyp n0 s!s clip, you’ll never truly feel like a man again. Lady Fyre is going to trick your mind into becoming what you truly desire.

You wanna know what it’s like to be a woman. I understand. You wanna feel what it’s like to be in the body of a woman for awhile. I get it. It’s definitely natural for men to wonder. And you’ve come to the right place, I can help you with that. All you have to do is close your eyes and listen as i take you down into a deep trance, under my spell. It’s no big deal, just let it happen, you’ll be much more open minded.

Now open your eyes and know that you’re under, in a trance, your mind open to me, open to my suggestions. You want to feel feminine. I understand, and you’re going to, but perhaps in a different way than you wanted. But I can see inside you and I can see your secret desires. Now you are a She, no more He, no more male, no more man. A She, Her, Woman, Sissy, you are now all of those things. You crave dressing up in women’s clothing. So that’s what you’re going to do. You crave wearing make up and trolling for cock. I know it seems like an extreme place to go when you said you only want to know what it’s like to be a woman but I think you’d be better as my sissy bimbo. So that’s what you’re going to be, a sissy bimbo.

And there are stages to get there. First you’re going to pick out some nice slutty clothes. And then some slutty make up. You’ll be wearing a wig of course. And some sexy lingerie, don’t forget that part sissy. Then some nice high heels. I want you sooo bimboish. And you’re gonna feel so good. You’re going to look in the mirror and see how very slutty you look, sissy.

Your mouth is going to become a target for cock. Does that excite you? It will. You want to feel feminine, you want to dress like a woman and you want to get all the cock you can. You want to feel slutty. Now that your subconscious is so open to me you hear my suggestions. You know that they’re true. You know that when you awaken you’ll want to dress so slutty, you’ll go after cock.

The transformation from curious male to sissy bimbo is so very easy. My programming is sinking in deep. This desire will grow and grow when you awaken. The desire to feel slutty, the desire for cock. You’re going to become a sissy bimbo. You’re going to feel slutty and you’re going to love every minute of pleasing all those cocks. And when you awaken all of this will become permanently cemented in your subconscious mind.

FiLE: Transforming You From Curious Male To Sissy Bimbo Is So Easy
iNFO: 8min 17s | 285 MB | 960x540 | mp4
DepFile
Transforming_You_From_Curious_Male_To_Sissy_Bimbo_Is_So_Easy.mp4
Keep2Share
Transforming You From Curious Male To Sissy Bimbo Is So Easy.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

FiRRMA

Drool As I Spit On My Tits
Goddess Chloe

Do you like watching me spit? I know you’re going to love watching me spit on my tits and watching as the spit slowly drips off of my nipples. My tits look so amazing with my spit glistening on them. I know you love that perv. I know you’d love to lick my spit up off of my perfect tits. I’ll bet you’d even lick it up off the floor as it drips all the way down. Imagine licking it up off the floor after it’s come from my lips and over my tits.

I see you can’t stop staring at my tits. They are perfect, aren’t they? Look at how wet my nipples are getting. I know your cock is getting so hard as you watch me tease you. Look how shiny my tits look. Do you want to come clean them off with your tongue? Yeah right! No way loser. You can just drool as I continue to drool my spit all over my boobs.

You can get down on your knees and kneel before me with your mouth wide open and just hope that some of my spit drips down into your mouth. My dripping spit is going to make your cock drip for me. I know your cock is already throbbing in your hand as you jerk to my wet tits as I rub them for you. Aren’t you so lucky, loser?

Every time I spit your cock gets harder and wetter until you can’t take it anymore and your cock will just want to explode. You’re such a disgusting little perv. It’s not even my tits that turn you on, it’s my spit. You crave my Goddess saliva. Are you gonna cum for my spit, loser? Are you gonna lick up the ground below me when I through? Come lick it up, bitch.

FiLE: Drool As I Spit On My Tits
iNFO: 5min 57s | 191 MB | 720x406 | mp4
DepFile
Drool_As_I_Spit_On_My_Tits.mp4
Keep2Share
Drool As I Spit On My Tits.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Eating Your Cum Makes You Mine
Mistress Deeane

I know you can’t wait to put your hand on your cock. So grab it and start that movement that you know oh so well, move it up and down. I’m going to give you the perfect, teasing masturbation instructions you so desire. You crave this. I love knowing you’re sitting there, jerking for me, looking up at me with your weak, pathetic eyes. You wait for my every word, to tell you when to jerk and when you may cum.

Each time I give you permission to cum, you become mine. Each orgasm brings you further under my spell. And this is why I even allow you to cum, because I know the effect it has on your weak brain. The more I degrade you the harder your cock becomes, further proving your submission to your Humiliatrix. Jerk it faster, fucktard. Bring yourself closer to the edge.

I want you to prove your devotion to me. I want you so focused on your cock that you can barely think. I want you stupid. You have no life other than me, other than my words, my commands. I give you purpose, I am your savior. You should be so grateful for all that I do to you. I am divine, loser.

Your mind is so confused now, and by letting you cum, I’m going to set your mind free, the mind that I have such a hold on at the moment. I know you’re so close cumming. Beg for release like the miserable fucktard loser moron that you are. Prove yourself to me. Beg. Edge your cock and beg idiot.

Well if you want to cum, you’re going to eat it for me. So hold out your hand and make your cock squirt in your hand. Fill up the palm of your hand, my puppet. Look at it, and know that once you eat it, you are mine, mine forever. We will have an unbreakable bond. This is only the beginning.

FiLE: Eating Your Cum Makes You Mine
iNFO: 8min 14s | 264 MB | 720x406 | mp4
DepFile
Eating_Your_Cum_Makes_You_Mine.mp4
Keep2Share
Eating Your Cum Makes You Mine.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

My Ass Gives You Purpose Piggy
Princess Kaylynn

Stare at my perfect, young, hot ass. It is flawless loser, flawless. You love it. The longer you stare the dumber you get. It’s almost hyp n0 t!c. It makes you want to go shopping for me and my perfect ass. Stupid, mindless, ass worshiping piggy. You want to buy my ass new panties. You can’t look away. You’re caught, trapped, mesmerized. Stare and drool loser, this is the closest you’ll ever get to perfection. My ass draws you in as I mindfuck you with my words. So take out your wallet and spoil my ass. That is the only pleasure you could possibly give me. Fucking spoil me, pay pig. Oink, oink, idiot.

And you know you can never have my ass but you don’t care. You’re so stupid and mindless you’ll just keep staring and keep paying. Just to watch it. You need my ass. You need me. You need purpose. I give you that my purpose. My ass is god. Bow down, pray, worship it. Sacrifice for my ass as I tease you with it relentlessly. I know just how to move it back and forth so you can’t get the image out of your brain. You’re hooked.

We both know that I completely own your life. I own your soul. And you love it. My ass owns your mind. You’re my loser. Your whole life revolves around jerking off to my videos. I know what I do to you. No one else manipulates you like I do, no one else can get inside your head like I do. And you know it.

You were put on this earth to serve and adore me, no one else, just me.

FiLE: My Ass Gives You Purpose Piggy
iNFO: 10min 34s | 339 MB | 720x406 | mp4
DepFile
My_Ass_Gives_You_Purpose_Piggy.mp4
Keep2Share
My Ass Gives You Purpose Piggy.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Mindfucking You Into Mindless Oblivion
Chastity Lynn

Go ahead, pull it out, I know what you want to do. I know you can’t help yourself. I know how you lose control every time you see my perfect, young body, every time you think of me. I want you lose complete control today. I’m going to give you exactly what you want. Jerk your pathetic cock for me, loser. Jerk, jerk, jerk, you stupid, mindless wanker. I know you can’t think about anything else. All your blood rushes out of your head and into your stupid cock, leaving you completely under my control. And you love that feeling, of losing all control.

All you can think about doing is mindlessly jerking over and over and over again. When I flaunt my perfect body in front of you, you can’t think of anything else. You just stroke that cock to my ass and my words as I further mindfuck you into oblivion. The more you jerk, the more you lose control. All you’re good for it jerking that cock and paying me. Paying to watch, paying to jerk, and paying to cum. It’s all you fucking think about.

Keep jerking it, I know that’s all you want to do. It’s all you can think about all day. You just want to sit in front of your computer and jerk. You’re so pathetic. You’re under my spell. I love having you so weak. Hyp n0 t!zed by my perfection. What a pathetic little jerking fucktard you are. There’s not one drop of blood left in your brain, it’s all down in that worthless cock of yours. You’re so stupid now.

All you want right now is to hear my seductive voice, taking you down further into this jerk trance. Jerk faster, edge your cock into mindless oblivion. You’re a pathetic fucking jerkoff. You’re wasting your whole life jerking off, yet you can’t stop. You just want to cum. You want to lose yourself to me. You’re in so deep. I’m going to take everything from you and you’re helpless to stop me. You don’t want to stop me, it feels too good.

I know just how to exploit your obsession with jerking off and I’m going to take advantage of you in this weak state. Lose yourself to perfection loser. Cum for me, let it all go, my mindless, jerking loser.

FiLE: Mindfucking You Into Mindless Oblivion
iNFO: 8min 32s | 272 MB | 720x406 | mp4
DepFile
Mindfucking_You_Into_Mindless_Oblivion.mp4
Keep2Share
Mindfucking You Into Mindless Oblivion.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Princess Tiffani Demotes You from Boyfriend to Foot Puppy
"I have no use for you as a boyfriend. But since you amuse me, I'd be willing to keep you around as my foot puppy. When my boyfriend isn't around, you can sleep at the foot of my bed and wake me up with toe kisses in the morning. I'll even put down a wee wee pad for you to make you humpy-puppy piddles..." 6 minutes

FiLE: Puppy
iNFO: 6min 26s | 222 MB | 1280x720 | mp4
DepFile
Puppy.mp4
Keep2Share
Puppy.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Princess Tessa Puts You thru an Agony Arousal Session in Her Bed
"I've been thinking about letting you out of your cockcage for a mercy orgasm. What would you do if I brought you into my bedroom next to my near-naked body and then released you -- after all this time you've been in chastity. Could you handle it? Do you want to try? Then come into my bedroom now..." 6 minutes WISHLIST LINK

FiLE: Agony
iNFO: 6min 24s | 220 MB | 1280x720 | mp4
DepFile
Agony.mp4
Keep2Share
Agony.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Wicked Domina Sydney Offers to Let You out of Your Chastity Cage
"You have been begging and whining to be let out of your cockcage. So, then. I just put on my black latex gloves. Are you sure you want me to free you from your penis prison, so that you can put your little cock and balls at the mercy of my fingers? Are you certain you won't regret it?..." 11 insane minutes of CBT and sissy humiliation

FiLE: Wicked Domina Sydney Offers to Let You out of Your Chastity Cage
iNFO: 10min 59s | 378 MB | 1280x720 | mp4
DepFile
Wicked_Domina_Sydney_Offers_to_Let_You_out_of_Your_Chastity_Cage.mp4
Keep2Share
Download file - 377.6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Wicked Domina Sydney Offers to Let You out of Your Chastity Cage
"You have been begging and whining to be let out of your cockcage. So, then. I just put on my black latex gloves. Are you sure you want me to free you from your penis prison, so that you can put your little cock and balls at the mercy of my fingers? Are you certain you won't regret it?..." 11 insane minutes of CBT and sissy humiliation

FiLE: Wicked Domina Sydney Offers to Let You out of Your Chastity Cage
iNFO: 10min 59s | 378 MB | 1280x720 | mp4
DepFile
Wicked_Domina_Sydney_Offers_to_Let_You_out_of_Your_Chastity_Cage.mp4
Keep2Share
Download file - 377.6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account