Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Encouragement, Dirty Talk, Humiliation

FiRRMA

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Amber Jayne “Monster COCK”
Slutty nurse Amber has come to check out the rumours that you have been flashing your HUGE DICK to the rest of the nurses on the ward, and she is curious to see what all the fuss is about...your horny nurse can't help but wrap her lips around your massive COCK and JERKS you off while talking dirty to you. The temptation is too much and she soon climbs on to your fat fuck pole and rides you until she cums, then she milks your dick until you JIZZ all over her big TITS!

FiLE: amber-jayne-monster-cock_full_hd
iNFO: 9min 59s | 437 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
DepFile
amber-jayne-monster-cock_full_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
amber-jayne-monster-cock_full_hd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

FiRRMA

Sophie Star “Do You Like My Dress?”
Sophie is the boss’s wife, your boss has invited you and all of your colleagues around to his house for a meal and everyone seems to be avoiding his wife. You decide to chat to her and soon figure out why people were being cautious of talking to her, she was wearing a very sexy purple dress that showed off her under boob! You figure nothing bad can happen and carry on chatting to Sophie until she begins playing with her dress and gives you a cheeky nipple slip….

FiLE: sophie-star-do-you-like-my-dress_hd
iNFO: 7min 11s | 310 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
DepFile
sophie-star-do-you-like-my-dress_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
sophie-star-do-you-like-my-dress_hd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

FiRRMA

Sophie Parker “Lingerie Tales: Face Fucking His Mother In-Law”
Sophie Parker loves a naughty story especially when it's a little bit taboo! She's dressed in her sexy lingerie and she's feeling horny. Sophie will read you the erotic story as long as your promise you'll get your COCK out and JERK OFF. Not only is she going to read you this horny story, Sophie will be stripping naked and rubbing her shaven PUSSY which she knows will get the CUM out of your balls!

FiLE: sophie-parker-lingerie-tales-face-fucking-his-mother-in-law_full_hd
iNFO: 7min 44s | 339 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
DepFile
sophie-parker-lingerie-tales-face-fucking-his-mother-in-law_full_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
sophie-parker-lingerie-tales-face-fucking-his-mother-in-law_full_hd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Lara “Wank With Me”
Busty babe Lara wants to share a naughty secret about when she caught her boyfriend JERKING OFF! Since then she's always been curious about what it would be like to have a COCK and WANK! Today she's got the next best thing... A Strap-On! Lara WANKS her COCK while instructing you to do the same, she wants you to copy her rhythm and WANK your DICK exactly like she tells you to! She'll even get her big natural TITS out to give you some extra encouragement!

FiLE: lara-wank-with-me_full_hd
iNFO: 5min 41s | 249 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
DepFile
lara-wank-with-me_full_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
lara-wank-with-me_full_hd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Leah “A Long Hard Week”
Leah has heard that you've had a really tough week at work and wants to cheer you up by giving you a naughty dance! She's wearing a sheer dress with some sexy fishnet stockings and suspenders... As soon as the music starts and her curvy ass starts to bop... you soon forget about the week you've had and focus on JERKING your DICK!

FiLE: leah-a-long-hard-week_full_hd
iNFO: 5min 58s | 262 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
DepFile
leah-a-long-hard-week_full_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
leah-a-long-hard-week_full_hd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Dolly “Office Spy”
You have just finished having a Skype conference with Dolly and when you say goodbye she shuts the webcam down or at least she thinks she does, Dolly accidentally leaves the webcam on and has no idea you are sat at the other end watching her at her desk. She is wearing a very loose fitting shirt that shows off her breasts and you decide that this is the perfect time to have a quick cheeky wank over her while she is busy working with no idea you are watching and wanking over her perky tits.

FiLE: dolly-office-spy_hd
iNFO: 6min 46s | 292 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
DepFile
dolly-office-spy_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
dolly-office-spy_hd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Beth “Cheeky Wank In The Bath”
Beth is your carer and you have had the hots for her from day 1, Beth comes in to make sure you are OK in the bath and you have strategically placed the towels all over the floor so she has to bend down and pick them all up and you get to look at her gorgeous ass! When you ask Beth if she can clean your COCK she tells you she is sick of you always asking her to do dirty things so she will make you a deal, she will let you have a wank over her ass if you stop pestering her!

FiLE: beth-cheeky-wank-in-the-bath_full_hd
iNFO: 7min 40s | 335 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
DepFile
beth-cheeky-wank-in-the-bath_full_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
beth-cheeky-wank-in-the-bath_full_hd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Jerkoff Demo Under Soft Fluffy Blanket
In this custom video, go grab your softest fluffiest blanket and following along with me as I show you with my dildo poking up under my blanket how I want you to stroke your cock with the soft plushiness gliding over your skin, then teasing the head of your penis through the blanket with the vibrator, I take my bra off in between to get ready for the end where I demo how I want you to use both hands to jerk hard over the blanket until you cum!! :)

FiLE: Jerkoff Demo Under Soft Fluffy Blanket
iNFO: 10min 1s | 295 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
DepFile
Jerkoff_Demo_Under_Soft_Fluffy_Blanket.mp4
Keep2Share
Jerkoff Demo Under Soft Fluffy Blanket.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Chastity Slave Ruined Orgasm JOE
In this custom video, I've kept you in chastity for a full month and now I'm finally letting you out but ONLY for your first ruined orgasm, because it's not about your pleasure it's all about MINE!! :) I'm wearing nothing but the new pantyhose you bought me as I instruct you to lick my soles, suck on my toes and feet as you stroke exactly how I tell you to until take your hand off at the very last second... :)

FiLE: Chastity Slave Ruined Orgasm JOI
iNFO: 14min 7s | 428 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
DepFile
Chastity_Slave_Ruined_Orgasm_JOI.mp4
Keep2Share
Chastity Slave Ruined Orgasm JOI.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Hopelessly Addicted To Me
It's true, from the first moment you set your desperate little eyes on me you was hooked. I did something to your weakened state that sucked you deep within and it felt good. Your addiction instantly grew out of control. Normal day living was irrelevant but serving and worship me was a priority to you.

You adore me, love me, worship me and I think nothing of you. You would give anything for my attention and I would crush you in an instant. You are nothing but a working worm for me to ensure my live is full of luxury and my bratty, green demands are met. Your love for me grows daily and my hate for you increases. The more I hate you, the more you love me. You was put on this earth to serve women, to be used, abused and in anyway they see fit. You need to be dominated by me and you need to be a good little addicted for me. Your loser status really gives your worthless life some meaning.

FiLE: hopelessly_addicted_to_me_hd
iNFO: 7min 6s | 219 MB | 1280x720 | mp4
DepFile
hopelessly_addicted_to_me_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
hopelessly_addicted_to_me_hd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account