Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Encouragement, Dirty Talk, Humiliation

FiRRMA

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Snobby Bitchy Manipulative Ass Goddess
Princess Adrianna is such a fucking snob!

Look at my ass loser. Look how fucking perfect it is. I know you want to worship it, because you’re an idiot. A fucking fool for a hot brat with a nice ass. I know how easily I can manipulate you with my ass. My hot young ass drives you wild. It brings you to your knees and makes you want to pray to it. But are you worthy of my ass loser? Do you think you have what it takes to be the ass slave of a manipulative brat?

You would have to pamper it, bow down to it, tribute it, and build a shrine to my ass. My ass has a power over weak men like you. When you see it you just want to fall to your knees and do anything I want. It’s that easy. You would do Anything just to be able to have an ass like mine in your life. How are you going to stand out among the other ass slaves out there who are begging me to be my ass slave?

Now get down on your knees next to your computer and look up at my ass. Then tell me, and I want you to be so pathetic about it, why You are worthy of being my ass slave. Beg me. Really degrade yourself. I want you to make a fool of yourself, begging for my ass while I laugh in your stupid face. You’re such a moron. Show me how desperate you are for my perfect ass.

I want you to degrade and humiliate yourself, I want you looking so pathetic as you beg for my ass like a little puppy. You better stand out idiot, there are sooo many guys who want to be my ass slave. Tell me you’ll spoil my ass. Tell me you’ll go broke for my ass. LOL! I’m an ass Goddess and you’re my little loser slave, desperate to do whatever necessary to make me notice you.

Stare at my ass and let it suck you in as you jerk your cock furiously. Yea, I know what you do to my ass, and I only allow you this pleasure to keep you addicted. The more you stare, the more your addiction grows. You can’t say no to my ass once you stare at it for a long time. Soon you’ll do anything, just to be allowed to stare at it a little more.

FiLE: Snobby Bitchy Manipulative Ass Goddess
iNFO: 5min 59s | 192 MB | 720x406 | mp4
DepFile
Snobby_Bitchy_Manipulative_Ass_Goddess.mp4
Keep2Share
Snobby Bitchy Manipulative Ass Goddess.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

FiRRMA

Asian Ass Humiliation In Yoga Pants
Brat Mabel

Hello slave, come kneel beneath my ass. Stare up at my sexy ass in these tight yoga pants. I know you want to worship my ass in them. You just love girls in yoga pants. You walk around all day long staring at them. And now, you get the opportunity to worship this perfect, sexy, Asian ass, in my yoga pants. Aren’t you so lucky loser?

Just look how closely they hug my ass. I know that makes your cock rock hard. And the harder you get, the dumber you get for me. And I want you so stupid for my hot, young ass in these yoga pants. Keep staring, get mesmerized as you watch it rock back and forth. Fall deeper for my ass idiot. I know how badly you want to kiss it.

You’re getting hyp n0 t!zed by my ass, you can’t look away. You can’t think about anything else. Just a horny ass worshiping slave. Jerk your cock to my ass as you follow it going back and forth across your screen. Focus on my perfect ass. Nothing else matters any more. You’d do anything to worship my ass. Keep jerking loser. Stroking and stroking to my ass as it makes you weaker and weaker.

Your my ass in yoga pants slave. It makes your cock so hard. You love my ass. You need it. This ass gives you purpose. You will tribute, worship, jerk and cum for my ass. Give in to it. You can’t resist. Once you cum for my ass, you’ll be addicted forever…

FiLE: Asian Ass Humiliation In Yoga Pants
iNFO: 7min 6s | 227 MB | 720x406 | mp4
DepFile
Asian_Ass_Humiliation_In_Yoga_Pants.mp4
Keep2Share
Asian Ass Humiliation In Yoga Pants.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

FiRRMA

Sex Therapist Becomes Pantyhose Manipulatrix
Lindsey Leigh

Welcome to my office. I am Dr. Leigh, your sex therapist. Why don’t you begin by telling me what brought you here today? I see, so you have trouble reaching orgasm? And what makes it possible for you to achieve orgasm? Pantyhose, I see. So does a woman have to be wearing pantyhose when you fuck her in order for you to cum? No? That’s not it? Oh, so you just like pantyhose. You like how they look, how they feel. Now I understand.

So I’m sure you noticed that I’m wearing pantyhose. How does that make you feel? I see, so it makes it hard for you to concentrate. I can see it in your eyes. I know your type, I deal with this all the time. You see I’m also a pantyhose manipulatrix. And instead of helping you today, I’m going to undo any previous sex therapy that you’ve had.

I don’t think your pantyhose fetish is anything to be ashamed of. In fact, I think you should only cum to pantyhose for the rest of your life. But not just any pantyhose, My pantyhose. I know how badly you want to touch them. You love the way they look against my shapely legs and feet. You just can’t stop staring, can you? I can see you’re a little nervous about what I’m doing to you, but I can also see your cock getting hard in your pants. You’re so horny, so weak now. I’ll bet you weren’t expecting this.

I’m not here to cure your fetish. I’m here to make you even weaker. I want to control every orgasm you ever have. I know how desperate and weak you are. You’ve let me in and now I’m going to take advantage of that fact. Keep staring at my pantyhose and get weaker. You will only cum for my pantyhose. I want you jerking off to my pantyhose every single day. And each time you come to see me, you’re going to bring me a new pair of stockings to tease you with. Just look at how beautiful my legs look.

Now get on your knees and start to hump my pantyhose. Feel your addiction growing with every hump. That’s it. I have you in the palm of my hand. Stare and be mesmerized by my pantyhose. You’re going to be my weak, helpless pantyhose addict for the rest of your life.

FiLE: Sex Therapist Becomes Pantyhose Manipulatrix
iNFO: 7min 37s | 244 MB | 720x406 | mp4
DepFile
Sex_Therapist_Becomes_Pantyhose_Manipulatrix.mp4
Keep2Share
Sex Therapist Becomes Pantyhose Manipulatrix.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Aversion Humiliation Therapy
Enchantress Sahrye

So I understand that you have a chronic masturbation habit. This is an extreme compulsion. Now my normal method of treating this would be to put you in a chastity device. But I find that the problem with this is that it still leaves you horny, which doesn’t cure your problem. You still jerkoff the second it comes off which doesn’t solve the issue. It just delays the pleasure therefore making it better. You begin to enjoy the chastity.

So I have learned a new method of curing your chronic masturbation problem. It’s called ‘aversion therapy’. So what I’m going to do is make it so that every time you think about jerking off, you will have pain associated with that feeling, which in turn will make you not want to jerkoff at all. In fact, when I’m done with you, you won’t want to jerkoff at all anymore. I’m going to cure you.

So let’s begin. Get naked. Now begin jerking off. And while you do that, start smacking your balls. Start out slowly then increase the pain, harder and harder, until it hurts so much you have to stop jerking. Good. Now start jerking again, and this time, make a fist, and start punching yourself in the balls. Punch and jerk, inflict pain as you pleasure yourself, until the pain is unbearable. We are making a painful association with masturbation. After we do this repeatedly, your brain will learn to associate pain with jerking off instead of pleasure.

The more pain you inflict, the faster this type of therapy will begin to cure you. Another method you can use is applying some form of icy hot to your hand before you jerk. Use it as lube. Jerk it until it burns. And even when it burning, I want you to jerk faster. You need to make this association over and over again. Good. I have a few more extreme methods I’m going to teach you for those extreme cases, one involving sandpaper.

If you follow my methods daily, I will cure you. Then you can live a more productive life.

FiLE: Aversion Humiliation Therapy
iNFO: 7min 19s | 235 MB | 720x406 | mp4
DepFile
Aversion_Humiliation_Therapy.mp4
Keep2Share
Aversion Humiliation Therapy.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

I Own Your Cock, I Own Your Mind Feel My Power
Hyp n0 Domme Kayla Jane Danger

Breathe with me. Relax. As I take you down. Look deeply into my eyes. You feel your body getting heavier, and your mind becoming lighter. Your cares just seem to drift away. Inhale me deeply. Your eyes are fixated on me. Your body is heavy, unable to move. You feel your cock begin to tingle. The deeper your breathe, the deeper you’ll fall. My beauty envelopes your mind and takes you out of your body.

I control your body. You feel the tingle in your cock begin to grow. You feel the tingle move to the head of your cock as it straightens and hardens, as I take control of it completely. Inhale deeply and exhale your last bit of control. Your eyes lay upon me and I am all that you see, I am all you hear, and your cock getting harder is all you can feel. Your cock pulsates with my words.

All of your body is heavy and still, nothing moves but your growing erection. I own your cock. I own your mind. And the longer you stare at me, the longer you listen to me, the more your cock grows, the closer you get to the edge. You want to cum. You need to cum. But you won’t cum until I allow you, because I control your cock.

I am implanting triggers. You will forever think of me when your dick gets hard. You will need me when that cock gets hard. You will crawl to me. You will worship. You will obey. I can make you cum without ever touching your cock, and when you do, this will solidify your submission. I own you. I own your cock and I own your thoughts.

Your dick is tingling, aching to cum. Feel it pulsate. Feel the power I have. You get closer to orgasm with every beat of your heart. You’re so close to the edge of pleasure. And when you cum, you become mine forever. You will cum for me, on my command, and you will thank me…

FiLE: I Own Your Cock, I Own Your Mind Feel My Power
iNFO: 9min 7s | 292 MB | 720x406 | mp4
DepFile
I_Own_Your_Cock,_I_Own_Your_Mind_Feel_My_Power.mp4
Keep2Share
I Own Your Cock, I Own Your Mind Feel My Power.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Forever Teased And Denied Humiliation
This is the life you have been forced to come accustom to. A life of being constantly teased, denied and tormented no end. You know you can't have me, you know you would never get the chance to come anywhere near me but it doesn't stop you leering, drooling and fantasising.
Encouraging your obsession and fuelling your weakness for me is just so easy. My curves brings you to your knees, my alluring beauty breaks you in an instant and your overwhelming desire for me completely sucks you in. You are nothing more than a slobbering, addicted jerk off junkie got me. I am what your dreams are about and you would do anything for me. I have you eating out the palm of my hand and I enjoy nothing more than ensuring that you are constantly in this sub space and totally devoted to me. Go on, drool over me you know you can't look away. I have you just where I want you addict.

FiLE: Forever Teased And Denied Humiliation
iNFO: 7min 32s | 217 MB | 1280x720 | mp4
DepFile
Forever_Teased_And_Denied_Humiliation.mp4
Keep2Share
Forever Teased And Denied Humiliation.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Keyholder Jade Makes You Plead to Be Released from Chastity
"Those mean sorority sisters of mine promised to release you from your chastity cage after two weeks -- if you did all the humiliating things they demanded of you. Aww. Poor little Mister Frustration. Well now I have the key. Your aching cock, your throbbing blueballs and your destiny belong to me... 10 minutes

FiLE: Keyholder Jade Makes You Plead to Be Released from Chastity
iNFO: 10min 0s | 287 MB | 1280x720 | mp4
DepFile
Keyholder_Jade_Makes_You_Plead_to_Be_Released_from_Chastity.mp4
Keep2Share
Keyholder Jade Makes You Plead to Be Released from Chastity.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Mean Girl Heather Makes You Demonstrate that She Still Owns You
"You prolly still hate me for the insanely cruel stuff I did to you, loser, but I’m sure you still dream about me belittling you with my jiggle boobies and bubble butt. Admit it. When I get finished with you, you’re gonna be licking the goo puddle from your weak little fist as I laugh at you. Heather wins! Again. And 4ever." ... 8 minutes

FiLE: Mean Girl Heather Makes You Demonstrate that She Still Owns You
iNFO: 7min 45s | 223 MB | 1280x720 | mp4
DepFile
Mean_Girl_Heather_Makes_You_Demonstrate_that_She_Still_Owns_You.mp4
Keep2Share
Mean Girl Heather Makes You Demonstrate that She Still Owns You.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Tessa Sissy-Humiliates You for Getting Caught with Her Panties
"You've been a very naughty little man. Are you to confess what you were doing with a pair of my panties in your room? What filthy, dirty, forbidden thing were you going to try to do with them? Are you going to tell me the truth? Or am I going to have to make your punishment even worse, for fibbing?" ... 5 minutes WISHLIST

FiLE: Tessa Sissy-Humiliates You for Getting Caught with Her Panties
iNFO: 4min 22s | 126 MB | 1280x720 | mp4
DepFile
Tessa_Sissy-Humiliates_You_for_Getting_Caught_with_Her_Panties.mp4
Keep2Share
Tessa Sissy-Humiliates You for Getting Caught with Her Panties.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Tina Kay “Tempting Pussy”
Tina has invited you round with your new girlfriend so you can all go out for a night on the town but when your girlfriend goes to use the toilet Tina tells you that she has a missive crush on you and she has invited you out because she wants to fuck you! To prove her point Tina tells you that she will not be wearing any underwear while they are out and removes them slowly from underneath her dress infront of you revealing her smooth pussy!

FiLE: tina-kay-tempting-pussy_full_hd
iNFO: 6min 14s | 272 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
DepFile
tina-kay-tempting-pussy_full_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
tina-kay-tempting-pussy_full_hd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account