Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Encouragement, Dirty Talk, Humiliation

FiRRMA

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Nikki Lee “Wank Confession”
Office Lee isn't surprised to see you back in her office, it's the third time this month you've been caught jacking off in public... The problem she's got is there isn't enough evidence to file a case against you. PC Lee has a few techniques which she uses in cases like this, they almost always result in her extracting the information she needs and the CUM from your balls! This MILF constable isn't going to let you leave until you've pumped every drop of SPUNK out of your DICK and signed her confession papers!

FiLE: nikki-lee-wank-confession_full_hd
iNFO: 9min 4s | 397 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
DepFile
nikki-lee-wank-confession_full_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
nikki-lee-wank-confession_full_hd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

FiRRMA

Amber Jayne “Instant Erection”
Amber Jayne is the hottest tutor in the college and you are sure that she has the hots for you, during your college lesson you can’t help but stare at her especially as today she is wearing a short skirt with stocking and suspenders on. When Miss Jayne catches you staring at her she instantly gives you detention telling you to stay behind after class for being so distracted, as you put your head down to get on with your course work Amber goes behind her desk and very carefully removes her panties with only you noticing what she has done she then sits on the desk and opens her legs to give you a sneaky flash of her pussy!

FiLE: amber-jayne-instant-erection_full_hd
iNFO: 6min 52s | 300 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
DepFile
amber-jayne-instant-erection_full_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
amber-jayne-instant-erection_full_hd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

FiRRMA

Jasmine Lau “Drain Your Cock”
Jasmine has her own way of punishing naughty college students like you, she isn’t happy that you have been sent to her for detention again. She tells you to get on with your work and keep your eyes down, as soon as she looks away you can’t help but stare at her tits and when she catches you she is not impressed. Jasmine decides to humiliate you she tells you to pull your prick out of your trousers and start wanking it infront of her until you cum!

FiLE: jasmine-lau-drain-your-cock_hd
iNFO: 7min 30s | 324 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
DepFile
jasmine-lau-drain-your-cock_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
jasmine-lau-drain-your-cock_hd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Sophia Delane “Natural Bouncy Tits”
Sophia is your moms hot friend who while you have been away at uni has been keeping you mom company, when you get home Sophia is sat in the living room wearing a very revealing dress showing off her big natural tits. You can’t help but get a hard cock especially when Sophia tells you that you mom is upstairs getting changed so you wont be disturbed as she says this she pushes her tits closer together teasing you with her massive cleavage!

FiLE: sophia-delane-natural-bouncy-tits_hd
iNFO: 8min 29s | 367 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
DepFile
sophia-delane-natural-bouncy-tits_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
sophia-delane-natural-bouncy-tits_hd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Kellie O’Brian “I Love Your Dick”
Kellie is getting the house ready for when her boss comes round, you ask her why she is wearing a low cut top and she quickly catches on that you are jealous! Kellie tells you that you have noting to worry about and the only she wants is yours, she is just wearing the low cut top while she cleans because she know that you like it so much. Kellie then begins to tease you with her tits telling you how much she loves your big cock and how much she is going to enjoy fucking you later when her boss has gone.

FiLE: kellie-obrian-i-love-your-dick_hd
iNFO: 7min 57s | 344 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
DepFile
kellie-obrian-i-love-your-dick_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
kellie-obrian-i-love-your-dick_hd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Lizzie “Sneaky Webcam Spy”
Lizzie accidentally leaves the webcam on after she finishes her conference call with you and you decide not to turn it off, as you spy on her the very loose fitting shirt she is wearing moves across her chest showing off cleavage and at some points even revealing her nipples. You stay quiet on the other end of the webcam and continue watching as she bends over the desk to find some paperwork, this must be your lucky day I wonder if she would hear you wanking your dick?

FiLE: lizzie-sneaky-webcam-spy_hd
iNFO: 7min 19s | 315 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
DepFile
lizzie-sneaky-webcam-spy_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
lizzie-sneaky-webcam-spy_hd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Lizzie “Office Stripper”
It's your last day at work and you office friends have all pulled together to get you a surprise! Lizzie is sat at your desk waiting for you in a very sexy white body stocking that clings to her body with matching underwear, Lizzie tells you to take a seat and relax she is here to look after you! She reaches over to the computer and switches on the music then starts d#slowly and erotically dancing whilst stripping out of her very tight sexy outfit.

FiLE: lizzie-office-stripper_full_hd
iNFO: 5min 48s | 254 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
DepFile
lizzie-office-stripper_full_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
lizzie-office-stripper_full_hd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Charlie Rose “Wild Holiday Strip”
Beautiful babe Charlie is reminiscing about her wild days at college and thinks that this holiday with you and all your old college mates is the perfect opportunity to re-live naughtier times...so you dare her to do a striptease right there, with other holiday makers all around! After a little consideration, Charlie throws caution to the wind and gets up in front of you and starts to dance to the music...soon she's stripping out of her beach dress and is showing off her seriously fuckable body...her racy underwear is enough to get your COCK like a rock but she doesn't stop there- soon she completely NAKED and bouncing and jiggling her jaw-dropping TITS for you!

FiLE: charlie-rose-wild-holiday-strip_full_hd
iNFO: 6min 45s | 296 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
DepFile
charlie-rose-wild-holiday-strip_full_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
charlie-rose-wild-holiday-strip_full_hd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Kara And Harley “Naughty Gym Girls”
Kara and Harley have been using the same pass to get into the gym and you pull them up on it when you get them alone in the changing rooms. You tell them that they both need a membership and they can’t share the same one, Kara turns on her charm and explains that all of the male clientele in the gym only go there so they can see Kara and Harley and if they were to stop coming you would lose alot of custom! As she explains this she teases you with her top and Harley follows suit, how could you stay mad at this pair of redheaded hotties?

FiLE: kara-and-harley-naughty-gym-girls_hd
iNFO: 6min 12s | 267 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
DepFile
kara-and-harley-naughty-gym-girls_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
kara-and-harley-naughty-gym-girls_hd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

FiRRMA

Edge Just The Tip With Your Cock And Balls Bound
Hellen Roxx

Before we begin today you’re going to need some rope, a string, or a shoelace. Now grab your cock and wrap the rope all the way around the base of your cock, then wind it around your balls, then around the base of your cock again, and then around one ball and then the other, then tie it off in a nice pretty bow at the base of your cock. Got it? Now you’re going to start stroking for me nice and slow. Do you feel the rope getting tighter as your cock gets harder and your balls expand?

Feel your cock throbbing. Stroke it a little faster, stroke it for my hot little body as I tease the cum in your swollen balls. Harder and faster for me. That feels good doesn’t it? Stroking for me. Now stroke just the tip. I love teasing your cock, especially when it’s all bound up. Don’t you love how that feels? You love stroking to me, that’s why you keep coming back. You love it when I tell you exactly how to touch your dick.

Just the tip loser, nothing else. Tease it. I want to build that orgasm, I want your bound balls to be so full. Tiny little strokes, just on the tip, for my cute little body. I love teasing and tormenting you. Now short fast little strokes just on the tip. I’ll bet you want to cum so bad. But not yet, I’m not done playing with you yet, toy. Squeeze those full balls. You need to cum for me. Your cock is aching.

Do you want a countdown? Ok but only if you jerk only the tip. That’s the only way you’re allowed to cum. Do you think you can cum like that? If you can, if you really try, you’re in for an incredible experience. It’s going to feel so much better than your regular old boring orgasms. Edging the tip with your cock and balls bound will produce quite an intense orgasm. Cum for me.

FiLE: Edge Just The Tip With Your Cock And Balls Bound
iNFO: 9min 26s | 324 MB | 960x540 | mp4
DepFile
Edge_Just_The_Tip_With_Your_Cock_And_Balls_Bound.mp4
Keep2Share
Edge Just The Tip With Your Cock And Balls Bound.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account