Gay Video Jeremy Walker and Malachi Marx

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

3ea1867ef419fa46e4debb00bafe5710.jpg

Studio: Randy Blue

Jeremy Walker was so excited to do this shoot with Malachi Marx. Theyve met on a few occasions at parties and live appearances. And since they got along so well they both have been after me to put them in a shoot together. Jeremy though a little trip to his favorite nude beach would do wonders for his tan, until he fell asleep in the warm summer sun. No worries, Jeremy still looks as hot as ever, once these two got down to business you cant really focus on anything other than the hot fucking. And when I say hot fucking, I mean these two pulled out all the stops. They were like animals uncaged and going after something theyve both wanted for a long time. Jeremy engulfs Malachis huge tool, which drives Malachi totally wild. And not to be undone hes got a few tricks up his sleeve, and down his throat, that Jeremy wasnt quite expecting. Take note of his little technique and try it on your next boyfriend, lover, or trick and I guarantee hell be coming back for more. In Jeremys case it just made him want to ram Malachis hot ass all the more, and when he did he rode him like a cowboy. And then he flipped over and let Malachi hit it. Seeing Malachi dump his load all over Jeremys furry chest is one of the reas I love being in this business.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:23
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264)

File size: 389.5 MB