Japanese rope and torture [full movies]

Boris1911

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

WELCOME to my thread dedicated to original Japanese Bondage and other fetish full movies! ENJOY!

[IATS-301] Bondage Collection

I will start with this nice compilation of japanese bondage scenes. Drunken girls are getting tied up, blindfolded and then 4 or 5 chicks use strapon and dildos on her, piss on her, spill lots of oil on her and so on. There are no guys in these movies so if youre into that be sure to watch this!

iats301.jpg

Quality: 1500kbps
Resolution: 640 x 480
Format: WMV
Filesize: 1.38 GB + 1.18 GB + 1.38 GB + 1.25 GB
Run Time: 470min

Download from smplace.com/premiumdownload?:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Boris1911

Last edited:

Boris1911

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

[ADVR-0032] Doctor of Sexual Perversion

The movie starts off with phone sex. The next scene, a lady receives instructions on how to pleasure herself by doing enema and shitting out what she inserted in her. The following scene is a patient tied on a medical table with her legs tied to a stir-up. The doctor shaves her before he proceeds to insert something in her pussy. The next scene is in a doctor's office where the doctor plays with the patient's anus. The next scene is my favorite in the movie; two girls are secured in a chair and on an operating table. The doctor takes advantage of both of them with different toys then finally fucks them both. Good movie in a hospital scene!

advr0032bqb.jpg

Quality: 1500kbps
Resolution: 640 x 480
Format: WMV
Filesize: 895.51 MB
Run Time: 1:18:14

Download from smplace.com/premiumdownload?:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: