Japanese Love Rope

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

If they're the ones I think they are, I haven't tried them because, after looking at them in a shop, I've found they weren't quite great looking quality-wise and that it would be cheaper to get rope from a hardware store (nylon can be just as soft as the silk, seeing as a silk rope isn't particularly soft the way you imagine a silk scarf) and knot it yourself, maybe leaving the knots tight and in after you get them right, if not having to tie them every time is what attracts you.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Randomguy86

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

You can get un-knotted silk rope somewhere, but it's not necessary. I don't mean the scary plasticky scratchy nylon and other artificial ropes though, I mean a good quality diamond weave, and nylon over polyester because it gives a bit more under stress, which generally is more comfortable.
Something like this, but perhaps less than 500 feet worth. And if you go to a hardware store, you can generally have them measure out different lengths for you, and you can compare for what you like as a width.
http://www.restockit.com/-8-ny-wite...168-2&source=nextag&utm_term=650-477016005030

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Randomguy86

Last edited:

Randomguy86