I've collared my Mistress

EZRA

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What a fascinating twist.
Dominate in mind but submissive in body?
Dominate in body but submissive in mind?

She tells you what to do with both of you body's.
That sound like fun especialy if the sub is much bigger than the dom.
Like is the case with The Goddess and me.
I'l have to mention it to her.
And in that case I think the collar is very appropriate but you can only use it when told to.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Hopehavoc

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

more info

Okay,

Well, we're not really switch. But, originally we thought that she was the submissive to my dominant when really she is the dominant to my submissive. She is a dominant bottom and I am a submissive top...we didn't really know those were options. We thought it was like dom top/sub bottom and that's it. But, when we realized that I was totally submissive to her (and only to her actually, I've never submitted to another person in my life) and she realized that she loved for me to submit (surprisingly, she admits that she never thought she'd enjoy dominating quite so much)...well then we realized, she pretty much awakened my submissive side and I, in turn, awakened her dominant side.

Originally, even when we thought that I was the dominant one, I toyed with the idea of her collaring me. Then, I gently suggested that it would be interesting to collar her. She enjoyed the thought and we had a collar specially tailored to her measurements. It's a lovely Celtic heart medallion collar with a ring. She looks divine in it. She does not ever remove it. Only I remove it for her, for showers and when she has to go to work or to see her parents.

I'm to be fitted for my collar soon. It is the same Celtic heart medallion but without the ring. That way, we match, because it is my opinion, and she has agreed with me, that I own her just as much as she owns me, that our bond is mutual. As a sign of mutual....bondage, heehee, we decided to collar one another.

So, I hope that gives enough background info to any who seek it.

-Hopehavoc (Kitty)

Ps. To Obedient Little Puppy:
Mistress has asked me to tell you that she likes you and thinks you are a cool person. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account