its stuff like this that gives BDSM a bad rep. :/

AxeCrazy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

someone i know personally (i'm not going to give names or emails or anything like that) posted this story on an artsy website. its supposed to be "accurately portraying the BDSM lifestyle" and its just been bothering me. its gotten several of my friends upset, thinking that its what i want to do to my girlfriend, or others, and they just think i'm (and anyone who partakes) a bad person. :c

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

AxeCrazy

the story itself (i'm going to skip the scene descriptions and what not):

When Delilah showed up with the man Jesse raised her eyebrows but moved to the side to let them pass through her front door...

"Lady, why do you always have to keep this whole damn place smelling like a hookah lounge?" Delilah tugged on the man's leash, a simple metal chain attached to a leather collar, and he kneeled down on the floor next to the leather love seat that she sat down in.

"First of all Lil, you know I don't keep hookah around since I quit smoking and second of all it smells delicious so shut up." Jesse's voice was amused as she stood at the bar and poured a scotch from a crystal container, she raised it at Delilah but she shook her head...

"Well it's your house." Delilah was always much more the city girl with her sequins and glittering jewelry. "But down to business, chit chat later."

Jesse nodded her head as she came to sit on her matching leather couch, "I'm surprised you brought him here, he's not quite my taste…" Jesse crossed her legs under the long purple sundress she wore. Her foot came up and poked at the kneeling man's bicep.

"Yes I know he's a bit more muscular and tan than your taste…not the most feminine of my latest group but I think you'll be pleased with this one, not like the last one at all." Delilah patted the man's head once...

"Yes the last one was quite the disappointment…is he out of therapy yet?" The last man, Mark, whom Jesse had kept wasn't quite ready for what Jesse liked and he had eventually broken down and used the safe word a month into it. He entered himself into some sort of psychiatry facility right after he left.

Delilah shook her head and sighed. "I promise this one is well aware of your intentions and how you work. I even asked Danika to come by and talk to him…"

She ordered him to take off his clothes and as he did so Jesse asked what his name was, he made no motion to reply, not even a slight tension in his jaw.

"His name is John Martin; he's from New York but was born in Spain." Jesse nodded and looked at the now naked man standing and staring at the mosaic rug under their feet.

"He is voice trained?" Jesse stood and walked around him...

"He is voice trained, he is also trained in grooming, cooking, laundry, cleaning, and claims to know the entire Kama Sutra by heart." Jesse smiled, so he seemed to fit well into her qualifications.

"How old are you John?" Jesse was interested in his response and his voice.

"…28 Miss." It was a perfect response for Jesse if not a little quiet, but quiet could be good.

"And you understand that once you sign my contract you hand over your life to me for the next year? Everything."

"Yes Miss." He never raised his eyes from the carpet... Jesse was starting to think she may enjoy this one.

See it was Delilah's job to break them, to push all their boundaries and redefine them, to make them suitable, to train them, to teach them perfect submission; this was what she enjoyed doing, she got a big thrill from the rather rough portion of it all, and damn was she smart. Jesse never really enjoyed that part; she had done it back in the early days before meeting Delilah out of necessity but now she could rely on Delilah... Some of the others in the local community didn't agree with Jesse, they thought she was weak and couldn't possibly have strong bonds with her slaves and sub's if she missed their training. Anyone who met one of her former partners would vehemently disagree though. Jesse was known for being one of the most imaginative and "scary" dominants around. She loved messing with her slaves' heads and was known for bringing people to the edge of sanity...

"Alright Lil, I'll take him if he'll sign my contract and please stay for dinner, I owe you that much." Delilah had a wicked grin on her face and nodded.

The focus switched to the naked man as Jesse picked up a folder of paper that was sitting on the coffee table.

"Look at me." The man raised his head and Jesse's light brown and green eyes met his dark ones, she stared at him until she knew he was uncomfortable yet he didn't look away, this wasn't a challenge, she had ordered him to look at her and he was. Jesse was delighted and handed him the papers. "Look over this contract thoroughly before you sign it. You may put your pants back on and sit at the bar. Come get us when you've made your decision." Jesse handed him a pen and nodded at him before grabbing Delilah and leading her off to the kitchen.

It was an hour before John came to find the women...John stood at the door almost unsure of how to proceed, he was nervous but he'd signed the contract and his feelings no longer mattered unless it pleased his new mistress. He took a deep breath as he came to kneel in front of his new mistress and place the folder of papers in her lap.

"So, did he sign?" Delilah leaned over the small table, almost knocking over Jesse's wine and Jesse grinned at her.

"He sure did." Delilah broke into giggles and whistled.

"Boy you don't know what you're in for, but Jesse here is the best and if you don't love her I don't know if you can love!" Jesse looked over at her drunken friend and winked at her producing another fit of giggles...

"Alright boy, follow me, on your knees, I'm going to give you a tour and you best remember well because I can't have you fumbling around all the time and getting lost." Jesse knew the house wasn't large enough to get lost in but things can be very confusing when you've got a Mistress whipping at your ass and yelling at you to fetch her towel.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

AxeCrazy

The man was quick to follow and hardly made a sound, if one could crawl gracefully, he was doing it. Jesse knew he must be working hard...

Through the entire house he followed Jesse and Jesse kept a watchful eye on him, he handled the steep wooden stairs fairly well and there was only one place left to show him. After the glint in his eye when he saw her bedroom she thought he'd really love her basement which had a lock on it, a big one...

Jesse descended the stairs and John followed without a second thought, he knew he was descending into a dungeon.

At the bottom of the stairs it opened up into one large room to the right and a smaller room with a door to the left. The large room looked like a mix between a Gentlemen's club, hookah lounge, and a few of the BDSM clubs John had gone too. There was a large bar against the far wall with bar stools but the bar had shackles drilled into it. There were plenty of couches and chairs, all black upholstered or painted. Several wooden tables were littered around with many different metal rings hanging on the edges and drilled into the top; John knew that the panes of glass leaning against them would rest on slaves backs as they served as furniture. He eyed the small platform and curtain at the opposite end of the bar with amusement and almost laughed at the various tools neatly arranged on the platform; whips and crops and chains, restraints and different kinds of paddles. The two largest pieces in the room were a cross with more rings and several straps hanging off of it, and a kneeling booth for spankings and whippings.

Jesse let John take it in for a moment and then lead him to the locked door which she opened with the same key. This room was pitched black but Jesse walked right in and lit a candle with a pack of matches. She subsequently went around and lit at least a dozen candles. It took a minute for john to register all of the things in the room. There were things that he could only guess at their uses and a whole wall covered with whips, crops, floggers, dildos, harnesses, gags, a whole array of things that he could spend hours looking at. There was a row of collars as well which Jesse was standing near and looking through, occasionally she would touch one but think better and put her fingers back on her chin. She was absorbed in her thoughts and John took a moment to admire her beauty, he didn't care so much what was under her dress, and with a face like hers it didn't so much matter at all.

"Are you going to stare at me this entire time or are you going to look at all of the expensive equipment I intend to use on you?" Her voice rang with amusement but a steady undertone of dominance made John quickly turn his eyes to the rest of the…furniture. There was a table with so many straps and rings he could hardly imagine there was a position one couldn't do on the table; there was a typical spanking kneeler, and a cross that was attached to the wall. There was one piece that John couldn't for the life of him put a name to but it looked like the most uncomfortable chair ever.

The kennel in the corner was the most amusing though, besides all the rings attached to the wall it looked normal. There was a lock on the door; there was a mattress in the corner fitted with red sheets and down blanket as well as a bowl of water and another empty one he assumed was for food. The simplicity of the whole thing almost made him scared. How long would he be kept in there and why would she put them in there? Surely it wouldn't be every night…

He almost twitched in surprise when he felt Jesse's hands on his shoulders...She was holding a leather collar in her hand. The inside had a soft cotton lining for padding and the entire thing was black. There was an O ring at the front and the buckle in the back...He moved his hair out of the way and bowed his head as Jesse tightened the collar around his neck, it was so soft and John knew it was meant to be worn for long lengths of time.

Jesse made sure there was enough room for him to swallow and breathe fine while making sure that it wouldn't rub too much, even with the soft padding she was always concerned.
"Alright, I'm going to go check on Delilah and then my pet…" she leaned over and stared him in the face, a cat like grin on her face and a dark twinkle in her eye that both excited and scared John. "Then the games begin."

John was left kneeling in the middle of the candle lit room as his Mistress ran up the stairs.

i highly doubt the idea of BDSM is to terrify your partner. :I
sure, (if the grammar errors were corrected) it might be an
interesting story, but telling everyone "this is BDSM, i know
it best cause i am a mistress IRL,"
doesn't seem like a good
way to say it. i don't know, it might not bother other people
like it did me...but i would just like to hear what you all think.

Fileboom Premium Account

MastersLil1

All i have to say about that story is .. it was probably written by someone who enjoys having that level of extreme control not only physically but psychologically!.. any aspect of BDSM is damaging if the dom/sub is not willing.. infact it could be potentially scarring!!.. but that the parradox of BDSM... and the confusing bit that affects vunerable people who do not understand it fully! (I understand the above is a fictional story.. but its the principle i think that is bothering you more than whether its a true account or not!)

part of this life style is tolerance!.. I suppose that is one of your personal limits!

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

It isn't a matter of tolerance or limits. The problem is that this story portrays Dom/mes as abusive. It is a bit of a fine line, but the unsafe play (eg, abandoning a sub locked up is a good way for them to end up dead) and the references to forcing subs to need therapy... that's just not good. Part of being a good Dom is caring about the welfare of your sub, and pushing limits in a way that make them feel good, not a way that makes them break down psychologically- not to mention that later on saying they just weren't ready for that level of BDSM is despicable.

Fileboom Premium Account