is this crazy?? PLEASE HELP!!!

BecomingMichelle

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My X GF has a really hot sister, I would get her to tell me fantasies about her which turned her on alot. I think sleeping with a friend is fine as long as it is consensual to all parties involved and no jealosy or hangups.

That's not likely to be the case, however. almost every situation I've heard of where a "third wheel" as it were got brought in to a relationship, somebody got jealous or decided that they didn't want to do it anymore. But there's a certain mentality that has to be shared by all parties in order for these things to happen.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

kittengrey

The only problem with Rape Fantasies is that you can't rape the willing. xD its a little redundant, no?
Master (my new one, not the old one mentioned previously in this thread) "raped" me though, he woke me up by grabbing the blankets off and using me, though he was trying to teach me the difference between being used and being helpless. It didn't bother me too much except when he started playing with the clothespins, which hurts. He was trying to make me cry to teach me the lesson, though I don't think he expected me to like being used. xD Not all the time, mind you, but sometimes I crave the cold uncaring domination.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

I have a fantasy, which I haven't had a chance to play out yet, in which my sub and I go out for dinner. I tell him at the start that I'm going to rape him later that evening, but then we have a romantic dinner and night out. By the time we come home, he's forgotten what I said and expecting a relaxed session of love-making, but then I suddenly get violent, slap him around, rip his clothes off and fuck him aggressively.

Fileboom Premium Account

SilenceMyPet

Very understandable

When I was really young and didn't know much about BDSM or sex period I was always fascinated with rape. I thought the idea of being made to do something that you had no control over was very hot. As I grew older I learned that there is a 'safe' type of rape.

Having rape fantasies but not wanting to actually be raped isn't weird, it's normal. You'd be surprised by the number of girls who like the idea. The thought of a man taking control is just a turn on to women. Usually lol.

And there is a safe way of fulfilling that type of fantasy. Share it with your boyfriend and let him know what you want him to do... and what you don't want him to do... and then plan a time to do it or ask him to spring it on you one day. Let him know you're actually going to fight him off and you want him to act like he is truly raping you. He's a man so he'll over power you, you're body will recieve the treatment and feelings you want to experience... but in the back of your mind you'll know that you'll still be okay in the end!

Try it, it worked for me!

Fileboom Premium Account