is this crazy?? PLEASE HELP!!!

Sub4Life

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I like when my Master forces me to do things against my will, but only when I want him too....um.... lol

I don't want to be raped, but I enjoy it when my master "rapes" me, and when he ties me to his bed and uses me when ever he wants. I am somtimes tied up for hours. Just like my Master likes to 'rape' me in play, but nothing disgusts him more than rape.

But I think it is normal. Like I get turned on when thinking about things with multiple male partners at the same time, but I would never do it in real life and I dont enjoy the thought of it when thinking of it actually happening. If that makes sense.

Hope I helped.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Rape play is about complete submission, whether you want to give it up or not. I love it, personally, and I actually have a craving for it tonight, lol.

As for the bf sleeping with a friend/family member, I sometimes imagine Master making me sleep with a friend/family member. Is that wrong? I wouldn't want to do it in real life, some things are taboo for good reason, but who does the fantasy hurt? Again, for me it's about surrendering complete control to my Master. I would be doing something that makes me incredible uncomfortable to please him... Isn't THAT what this lifestyle is about?

To clarify, I mean surrendering complete control, not just being uncomfortable all the time.

Fileboom Premium Account

DangerousDave

My X GF has a really hot sister, I would get her to tell me fantasies about her which turned her on alot. I think sleeping with a friend is fine as long as it is consensual to all parties involved and no jealosy or hangups.

I really enjoy the rape game. I often play it, as either the rapist or the victim. I really enjoy prison scenarios in my shower. Cuffed up and she made me drop the soap ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

kittengrey

I'm constantly craving rape play (with only Master, of course) but the problem is that a little incident happened.....-coughs- anyway, not gonna go into my fiance/Master's personal life, but the point is that she doesn't like rape. At all. Hell, it took me a good year and a half for me to be able to say it in front of her. Then I'd spaz whenever someone else said it in front of her, then when it was finally ok to say it I couldn't get the word out of my mouth ^^;; anyways, point is that I don't think Master will be able to fufill my fantasies fully.... -shrugs-
But yes, liking the rape game is normal.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

I used to think it was bizarre that I had rape fantasies so much - even as a young girl I thought about it almost anytime I fantasized about sex, but of course knew nothing about D/s relationships and the world of bdsm. I eventually realized that it wasn't that I wanted to get raped but that I wanted/needed to be a submissive/bottom and thus opening a whole new world to me and a better understanding of myself.

Fileboom Premium Account

i too have the same fantasy - close your eyes and dream away

ballgagg.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account