is there such a thing as "breakaway" handcuffs?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by YourRhythmStickl, Sep 8, 2010.

1. YourRhythmStickl

YourRhythmStickl New Member

Like handcuffs that feel like the same thing but you can break yourself free from if necessary.

Basically I sometimes meet up with people from the internet for spanking and stuff, and while I'd like to be handcuffed to make me feel powerless while being spanked and make it more fun I'd like to be able to free myself if need be.
  2. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

Very good point yrs -

Please search out magic shops and supply houses. I'm sure they used to supply cuffs like that. Most of the time they had a special button or latch that could be used to release the cuffs (at least one side).

Hope you find them.
  3. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I think you'd be better off using rope loosely tied or leather cuffs loosely secured. There are certainly cheap cuffs that you might be able to break, but they pose the risk of injury; if you're going to use real cuffs, use police cuffs.

The real solution is to find someone to play with that you can trust to release you when you tell them to. But obviously that's a challenge with casual play.