Is my pet allergic to cum?

RS1981

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I had an idea of forbidding my pet to wash her face after facials, to see how much I can accumulate over a day, and also as a form of humiliation. I'm not sure if I should though because she said when it dries it makes her skin itchy and red for a few hours. Is this an allergy or is that normal after having cum on the skin after a certain amount of time? If it's just a normal thing is it still not a good idea or can I still go through with it?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

L8NightQ

I suggest you get some PH strips to test the acidity.

I have a feeling you would know if your pet was allergic to it, cause she would have problems after swallowing it, and whenever you leave a deposit inside her.

Not all semen is the same, and the level of acidity combined with the sensitivity of her skin may not be a good mix. The acidity, and some other aspects can be changed through your diet.

Do something simple and try drinking lots of water for a couple of days, enough for your urine to run pretty clear, clear yourself a time or two, and then try it with her again (not all at the same time).
That might be enough to change the acidity and concentration in your cum short term.

Does she have any skin problems like dry skin anywhere, or eczema?

Does she have problems on the inside when you have unprotected sex?

Does she have problems when she swallows?

Are you on any medications that she is allergic to? (like some sulfur based med)

Look up Human Seminal Plasma Hypersensitivity to follow up with the allergy stuff.

I'm guessing that leaving acidic cum on her till it dries is enough to give her a rash.
She may be able to identify the acidity just from tasting it, but I don't know for sure.

Hope this helps.

Fileboom Premium Account

RS1981

Well to be honest we haven't actually had sex yet, it's been all mental domination so far (Long story.). She just told me about the experience from a previous partner, so maybe he had a different acidity to his than I do. I'll take your advice on drinking water though, maybe that'll help. And like I said before she had no reaction to it being inside her, nor from swallowing. So it could be either her previous boyfriend's cum was too acidic or maybe she is mildly allergic but only has a skin allergy to it. Although I'm thinking if she was allergic it would cause internal reactions as well.

Fileboom Premium Account

Nuka

Apparently in some/most cases semen (assuming your diet is right and neutral) can act like a type of moisturiser. I'm not sure if that's true but I've never known anyone to have a bad reaction to it...

But that rumour would tie in with the PH levels etc then, if it's higher acidic, if it's more balanced then some sort of odd natural skin moistener? :p

Fileboom Premium Account