Is it weird to be shorter than my g/f?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by RS1981, Mar 13, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. RS1981

RS1981 Member

I would assume most doms are taller than their partners, except maybe women who are generally shorter than men. I'm 5'1" (Have a rod in my back since I was 11) and my pet is 5'10". Is that weird or what? lol

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. My ex was 4 inches taller than me. I never saw it as an issue or anything. I never gave it much thought.

3. RS1981

RS1981 Member

Yeah I don't actually give it much thought either, I just find it kind of funny. Generally people would think the bigger person would be the dominant one. She dwarfs me but I still hold most of the power besides what's totally necessary lol.

4. Frostig

Frostig Member

That's awesome anyways if you look at it from another point of view ;3 she's your pet lusting for more, needs to be punished and yet she's taller hehe

5. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I think it is a little unusual, for the simple fact that men are, on average, taller than women. Personally, I find it a challenge to dom guys who are taller than me, because it makes it hard to do something I like, standing behind the guy and wrapping one arm across his throat and whispering into his ear. Fortunately, since I'm 6'2, I don't run into tons of guys who are taller than me.

6. RS1981

RS1981 Member

Yeah well like I said I'm only so short because of medical reasons so I have to make due with what I have. Appearance is only part of the job, and it's not the most important so I'm fine with it. I'm out of shape though, I haven't worked out in years because of the wounds issues I've had. I definitely need to do some weight training. Gotta be strong enough to hold her down after all :D

7. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

Its not weird, think of all the dommes out there who are in control of larger men!

8. RS1981

RS1981 Member

Good point, as was said before women tend to be shorter so that's usually the case with dommes. Hell, I'm a dom and some of them even scare me lol.

9. master jey

master jey Moderator

Well it's pretty norm :)
    men are still stronger then women no matter how short they are think of your power advantage

10. P.S.Eudonym

P.S.Eudonym Member

Jey, you clearly don't know the same women I do. :p

RS. I don't think its weird at all. Personally, I prefer shorter women, but thats just that, preference. Besides, you're her dom, so you control her positions. On their knees, everyone is short. ;)

11. Frostig

Frostig Member

I know what you are saying but on another hand different things other then the same ol rut can be fun and interesting.. I'd experiment with it

12. CapnHawk

CapnHawk New Member

I'd be turned on to find a woman taller than me and be game for some BDSM. Unfortunately, I'm 6'5" and the tallest sub I've had was 6'3". I'm still looking, though.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM