is it possible to stay stiill and quiet when being spanked hard?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by submissivegf07, Apr 28, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. submissivegf07

submissivegf07 New Member

hi, everyone i am new here, actually i have been reading other people's posts but i never had a change of posting anything, until today....

my Dom has set up a new task for me: stay still and quiet when being spanked.

i am a crier and i tend to move or beg him to stop when he spanks me really hard, (he only enjoys hard spanking), so do i, i am sort of a masochist, i enjoy pain, but i just can't keep still when i am getting spanked, and i cry whenever it is too painful.

is it even possible to hold these natural reflections?? hmm, i know with practice and training, and over time it is possible to achieve it, but are there some techniques that may help?

thanks!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I do my best to stay still, but I tend to flinch. As it goes on, I either stop flinching or flinch when he raises his hand, but not when impact happens.

So, I'd say it's possible, without even too much training, if you put in effort.

3. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Your dom may intentionally be giving you a task he doesn't think you can succeed at because it gives him an excuse to punish you for failing.

4. submissivegf07

sebastian, that is not the case here unfortunately, he will not give me any physical punishment if i fail to do that, he said he will be happier if i am able to do that some day in the future, and he gets upset whenever i move/ make noise/ cry.

5. submissivegf07

smallest, thank you for giving me some hope >.< i will definitely put in efforts, I saw a video on xhamster, this Japanese girl stayed at one position during a whole caning session, it was a pretty severe one i'd say, welll, the skin on her ass broke at the end i think, neither did she make a sound. i finished watching the video feeling wow... that lady, she is something!! ps: she didn't clench ....

6. master jey

master jey Moderator

bite your finger before every impact :))

7. Dungeonspankr

Dungeonspankr Banned

In my opinion try as hard as you can to sustain the pain by keeping your mind busy. Think about why you are being spanked or maybe "incentives" attached if applicable. The key is to keep calm, understand, and WELL whimper.

8. submissivegf07

thanks, dungeonspankr, i will try my best this sunday. i have to do my best to please him : )

9. P.S.Eudonym

P.S.Eudonym Member

I would be careful with that suggestion. The human jaw is capable of impressive pressure, especially when in pain. Biting on a mouthguard, a sterile piece of leather or something similar is a good idea. Your finger is not.

10. submissivegf07

lol, thank you guys, i am getting ready for my spanking in 8 hours!! and i will keep you all posted!

11. master jey

master jey Moderator

lol I don't think he'll hurt her that much :D
    But anyway good suggestion

12. jacy

jacy New Member

It seems to me that punishment would be the only way if you have not succeeded in controlling it yourself. You probably crave him to be like 'if you cry I will give you something to cry about' or something along those lines.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM