Is it humiliating for women

Nyx

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Um, it is sort of painful. Especially if one is on her period. *winces* But I doubt it's too be compared with a man being hit in the crotch. After all, our sex organs happen to be safely located behind a couple solid barriers. :p

But I have been lightly paddled on the crotch area and it stung a little but was most humiliating as I had to make eye contact with my Top while being punished.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Flingress

Being slapped, punched, kicked in crotch?
Is it humiliating or rather simply painful?
If you were hit there in public - would you try to act as if nothing happened?

nothing would just simply be fitting into a definition as far as im concerned.

my answer to the q above depends on the circumstances and very much on the angle...

if they happened in a way that would stir what i call my "martyr complex", allowing me to retain a dignified pose nevertheless, then id find myself even secretly fulfilled by it... and that would still apply even if it happened in public.

it would only become humiliating if i was forced into a weird posture, or if there would be a question forming in the minds of spectators abt why i tend to endure instead of react, or even hit back.

so you see, its never just simply painful... there are a lot of issues revolving around such a scene. at lest in my mind, that is.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

I don't think you understand the concept of BDSM to well. It's not about hurting someone, and its never about simply hurting women. It's about an equal level of pain and pleasure. Actions are no more or no less humiliating for either gender, but are specific to each individual person. some guys may find it humiliating to be kicked in the crotch, but some social groups of awkward teens do this exact pastime for kicks all over youtube. Same thing applies to females. Some don't find it humiliating, and some don't even find it painful, but they all find it disrespectful.

I assure you, if your train of thought doesn't wise up, not only will you only have subs for a very short time before they ditch you to find someone serious enough to consider them and help them grow as a person, but you'll probably also face some assault charges sooner then you'd think.

Best of luck.

Fileboom Premium Account