Is it common to have an orgasm just from being tickled?

rtd77

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm new to BDSM, my new bf introduced me to it and it can be a confusing and thrilling world!

He also has a fetish for feet. A few weeks ago I indulged him for the first time and allowed him to tie me to my bed. He proceeded to tickle the bottoms of my feet for a long time.

I’m a very ticklish person and I laughed and screamed. I couldn’t even curl my toes as he’d somehow tied those too.

All of a sudden and without warning I had an orgasm, but I wasn’t aware I was aroused. His scratching my soles went from hideous torture to making it one of the most intense orgasms I have had.

I’m quite nervous about putting myself through it again to see what happens as it was so tickly and intense.

Is it normal to experience orgasm just from having your feet tickled? Or to experience spontaneous orgasm without first feeling aroused? My BF hadn’t seen it happen before (though he thought it was the coolest thing ever!). Has this happened to anyone else?

I found this forum and thought if anyone knew, they'd be here :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Darktruth

I’ve never heard of it before but I’m not too surprised. I’m pretty sure the soles of your feet and palms of your hands are where you have a lot of nerve endings (which is why it’s not a good idea to cut the palm of your hand like you see in films ;) ) so I suppose it’s possible that prolonged ticking could excite the rest of your body to the stage where you orgasm.

My BF hadn’t seen it happen before (though he thought it was the coolest thing ever!).

I bet he did. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

master jey

strength_training2.jpg

this and this happen only ones i don't even know how to explain :(

Fileboom Premium Account