Interests outside of BDSM?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Nyx

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well I enjoy paintball...

Mm. Paint Ball... nice. Gotta love that. Interestingly enough, I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to getting hit with a paint ball, especially in winter!

I'm pretty much into animals. I own a horse that I train on a fairly rigorous schedule, and several dogs.
Other than that, reading, writing and being outside are my biggest interests. I tend to be pretty creative and paint or do charcoals when the mood strikes me.

And my boyfriend. :p

And Puppy! I noticed you didn't answer your own question. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Haha, yeah, I know :p

Well, mainly story writing, erotic/supernatural/comedy pieces. I attend a creative writing class once a week, and my aim is to become a full time novelist if I can.

Hmm...photography, watching the rugby, heavy metal music, pubs, clubs and gigs (none of which I can afford right now :() I also love going out with my master on his motorbike. I would love to learn to ride myself, have done for over 10 years now, but again, have never been able to afford it :(

So I'm kind of a bit boring; I have no social life to speak of right now, but I still manage to find ways of enjoying myself :)

Fileboom Premium Account

I make jewelry and dye silk products which I sell in a couple galleries for spending money.

Master and I are digging a koi pond so I've spent a lot of time doing that and researching various aspects of koi pond maintenance. I've also researched quite a bit on koi varieties which has helped me create new koi scarves using resist techniques.

I read and do a lot of homework/studying. I'm a forestry major so I like to spend a lot of time outdoors. As soon as it warms up here I'm going to be going for nature walks every day and longs hikes at least once a week.

On the weekends I go to Master's house. I always take art projects to work on but I never get around to doing them. I stayed over at Master's house Sunday night because I don't have classes on Monday so while he was at work I did a bunch of stuff around the house for him. Taking care of my Master and doing my art are really what make me happy.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashalust

Paintball does not hurt as much as people would think, though again I have a high pain threshold, but since the balls usually break on impact the force is minimized a bit. The ones that don't break hurt the most and funny enough that usually happens in the summer time when the heat warps the balls and the shells making them harder and thicker. In winter time we use special paint that does not freeze so I never get any bounces in the winter time which sucks when playing. I don't however mind the extra pain in the summer because it usually shocks my enemies enough that all 10 of their shots bounced on me and not only did I not flinch but now I'm shouting for them to hit me some more because I am just getting warmed up. My truly dominate side comes forth out there on the field and I have scared on more then one occasion huge muscled bound men as I was shot up a lot and still came back snarling for more. God I miss playing so much!!!! Need to get a torn muscled healed in my shoulder first before I can go back to hunting people down in the woods.

Fileboom Premium Account

Leilani

Well, I'm a student, so my main current interests ought to lie in utilising teenagehood to its best advantage via as many themed fancy dress parties and jello shots as I can find, but I'm actually quite shy, so I generally write and read up on subjects that fascinate me, such as philosophy, psychology, literature, poetry, music, stargazing, travel and the like - I know better than to drone on and name all of them, including the awfully pretentious ones, heh - and spend the rest of my time either at my university classes or doing my jazz ballet and gymnastics.

Fileboom Premium Account