Interest in Zentai or latex

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by TerribleT, Nov 26, 2011.

1. TerribleT

TerribleT Member

My wife, who is the dominant partner, and who is still working through a lot of sexual inhibition, has told me that she wants me in latex.
    I have no experience in latex or Zentai fetish and since I feel this is a true break through, I'd like to nurture it as carefully and with as much understanding as possible. I have no hangups whatsoever exploring this with her.

She saw the gummi suit on "American Horror Story" and was aroused by the sex scene.

I think this is great! Im very happy that she is able to express these things to me now, without feeling like she's having "dirty thoughts" or something.

Of course, I have questions. What's turning her on? Is it the actual latex? The shininess? Is it the mask? Is it the hiding of human features? Would a Zentai suit serve the same function?

My main concern is, of course, fitting into one of these dam things! Why couldn't she fantasize about me as a WWF wrestler?!:confused: Or Paul Bunyan!? I'm 215lb, I have 17" biceps and I'm only 5'8"
    Nah!! I'm excited. I just have a few trepidations since it's something completely unknown to me.
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. No worries, the suit's are very skin tight and stretch.. Hence your wife's interest in it.. The texture is quite unique when hugging the human figure! LOL
  3. TerribleT

TerribleT Member

Yup, I'm shopping now. Seems that several vendors will custom taylor the suits at no extra cost. As a matter of fact, the service is encouraged.
    It would seem prudent for me since the standard sizes are waifish!

I more resemble this guy....who, believe it or not, was a friend of my Dads!:)