Interest in Zentai or latex

TerribleT

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My wife, who is the dominant partner, and who is still working through a lot of sexual inhibition, has told me that she wants me in latex.
I have no experience in latex or Zentai fetish and since I feel this is a true break through, I'd like to nurture it as carefully and with as much understanding as possible. I have no hangups whatsoever exploring this with her.

She saw the gummi suit on "American Horror Story" and was aroused by the sex scene.

I think this is great! Im very happy that she is able to express these things to me now, without feeling like she's having "dirty thoughts" or something.

Of course, I have questions. What's turning her on? Is it the actual latex? The shininess? Is it the mask? Is it the hiding of human features? Would a Zentai suit serve the same function?

My main concern is, of course, fitting into one of these dam things! Why couldn't she fantasize about me as a WWF wrestler?!:confused: Or Paul Bunyan!? I'm 215lb, I have 17" biceps and I'm only 5'8"
Nah!! I'm excited. I just have a few trepidations since it's something completely unknown to me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

TerribleT

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Yup, I'm shopping now. Seems that several vendors will custom taylor the suits at no extra cost. As a matter of fact, the service is encouraged.
It would seem prudent for me since the standard sizes are waifish!

I more resemble this guy....who, believe it or not, was a friend of my Dads!:)
1082615-2up2.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account