Intensive and Strict training offered to male slaves in the UK

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

If you’re a guy who feels the need to submit, to suffer and be treated like an object – keep reading.

I offer intensive slave training to willing men, with sessions ranging from 24 hours to 7 days. Straight/Bi/Gay, all races, all ages, total novice to experienced slave - all welcome to apply. You must be able to travel to north Yorkshire, I accom.

All slaves will spend the entire length of their training session in some form of restraint; much of the time will also be spent hooded or blindfolded and gagged. You will cease to be a free person, just an object, an ‘it’ to be used and punished as I see fit.

This is what you can expect to experience...
Stress and predicament bondage, whipping, cock and ball torture, nipple torture, spanking, hot wax punishment, anal toys such as butt plugs, dildos and enemas, ice play, use of the cane, flogging, foot torture, de-humanization, use as human furniture, sleeping in bondage, cold showers, the use of clamps and clips, orgasm control and denial, milking, boot worship, edging, drinking and eating from dog bowls on the floor, sensation play and the many things that fall within these activities.

The following 4 things are optional...
Anal sex, Oral Sex, Watersports, Needle play

These are the things that won’t be happening...
Excessive blood, permanent injury or damage, anything illegal or scat

A little about me – I’m 22yo, large build, reasonably good looking, 6’4”, size 14 feet. I’ve been training and using slaves for almost 5 years now, I’m highly sadistic and strict but also sane. I have quite a lot of free time between the 18th of june and the 4th of July so slaves that are available during that time will take priority.

If you wish to apply, send me a message telling me about yourself and any experience you might have. Include a face pic of yourself, either clothed or naked is fine.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account