Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by snake516, Dec 2, 2011.

1. snake516

snake516 New Member

I've been experimenting with my new mistress pinupbabe.
    I've come clean to her that I'll let her push my limits..
    She's very understanding of my needs as a submissive. She asked me to come clean about my fantasies and limits.
    Ever since I was 14 I knew that I would like to be a sub to a man and mistress. She's never seen me with another man but I've aranged to have my friend/dom present when she comes back.
    Mistress will watch me take my time giving my friend the longest blow job, my mistress calls me a cocksucker while I do it...

This part we can share with smplace. I've always been insatiable analy, toys, large anal beads, and my fist. Nothing beats being on my back, with a blindfold, restraints and multiple toys for her to make me cry. My favorite is an is an inflatable dildo that I have in me as per our agreement.

We would love to send pics or videos of our play session... if there is a particular toy you'd like for us to use then please feel free to ask.
  2. Nuka

Nuka Member

Sounds like an interesting way of seeing into someone else's private time. I guess you could just post to here and keep it updated in this thread, like a diary. I'm sure someone will want to read it.
  3. JettOnly

JettOnly Member

I will be watching
  4. dozuki

dozuki Member

I will be watching also and am looking forward to updates.