MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Katie Cummings - Cock Teased In Chastity

Name: Katie Cummings - Cock Teased In Chastity.mp4
Duration: 00:13:49
Filesize: 310.75 MB
VIDEO: 1280x720, AVC, 3045 Kbps
AUDIO: 44.1 KHz, AAC, 2 ch, 90.0 Kbps

Download file - 310.8 MB

John's Mother has completely had it with his chronic masturbation!! His grades are slipping at school...his chores are not being done....he masturbates all day every day!! When Mom walks in and catches him yet again....it's time for drastic measures. Mom puts John's cock in a Chastity Device, and tells him he must remain in Chastity for three days while she goes out of town. John is ashamed....and angry....3 whole days without masturbating.....how will he survive???? To make matters worse....much worse....Mom leaves the key to the Chastity Device with his Baby Sister, Katie!!! Every day after Mom leaves...John tries in vain to ejaculate...but the Device will not permit his cock to get hard. Every day...his Sister Katie Teases him by dangling the key in front of him....and wearing short shorts, and bending over in front of him. On the third day...while his Sister is Teasing and Taunting him yet again...John breaks down...and cries and begs his Sister to release him. Katie begins to feel sorry for her Brother...and after all....she did make things worse by Cock-Teasing him....so Katie makes a deal with her horny Brother. "OK...I'll open the lock and let you out...but you have to promise that you'll Jerk-Off quickly...and then I'll lock it back up....and Mom can't know that I let you out". John readily agrees....but as soon as Katie lets him out....instead of masturbating...he attacks her!! Poor Katie is mauled by her Cock-Teased Brother as he Violently shoves her down on the bed...and before she knows what is happening.....her Brother's rock hard cock is inside her Pussy...and Pumping her hard. As John Pounds away at his Little Sister...Mom walks in and sees the Siblings engaged in sexual intercourse. Katie screams for Mom to help her...but when Mom finds out that Katie had Cock-Teased her Brother...and had let him out of the Chastity Devise....Mom tells Katie that because she was such a Cock-Tease...that she must lie there and suffer....and let him finish!!! With Mom watching, John Fucks the Stuffing out of his Baby Sister until he cums. Katie is in tears after being Brutally by her Brother...but her Mom tells her that she got what she deserved!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

odimas912

Arianna Labarbara - Women Like Me

Name: Arianna Labarbara - Women Like Me.avi
Duration: 00:13:08
Filesize: 249.43 MB
VIDEO: 720x576, MPEG-4 Visual, 2653 Kbps
AUDIO: Undefined 44.1 KHz, MPEG Audio, 2 ch, 128 Kbps

Download file - 249.4 MB

Everyone seems to think they have me figured out. They think Women that look like me have it made, that Women like me have a perfect life. Well, let me tell you about Women like me. Women like me feel lost, feel lonely, feel ugly, feel inadequate and dispensable. Women like me try so very hard to look so perfect for their husbands who after all of these years begin to have wandering eyes. No matter how perfect I can try to be, Women like me despite all we do, have husbands fucking other people far more perfect then me. Women like me have sons that absolutely hate them. I’ve screamed such horrible, horrible things to him, to my own son because he left a speck of dirt on the floor. There are times my son looks at me with such hate and disgust and in that moment I hate him too. There are times I end up beating him with whatever is handy just because of that god damn speck on the floor. All the while I am thinking, I am sorry that you’re stuck with me as a Mom, I am sorry that I am failing you, I am sorry that I am a disappointment, I am so fucking sorry! But all that seems to come out of my mouth is, “Clean the fucking floor!!!” Women like me try so fucking hard just to keep it together. Everyday Women like me look around and see that somehow everyone else seems to be pulling it off. Why not me? Women like me try to reach out to our sons, try to somehow make them love us.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

odimas912

Incest - The Miller Twins

Name: The Miller Twins.mp4
Duration: 00:14:32
Filesize: 155.48 MB
VIDEO: 720x480, AVC, 1359 Kbps
AUDIO: 48.0 KHz, AAC, 2 ch, 128 Kbps

Download file - 155.5 MB

The Miller household is about to change forever!!! It's Family Game Night, and Mom and Dad call in Twins Dan & Danielle to try a new Game Mom found called "Taboo". This Game has a way of.....shall we say.....bringing Families closer together. The Twins are sceptical of the new Game....but with encouragement from Mom and Dad...they agree to play. The first couple rounds seem harmless enough....Dad give your Daughter a hug......Mom give your Son a hug......Sister give your Brother a Kiss. Seems like a great Game to bring the whole Family closer together. It's not until the 4th round of the Game that things get....well....."weird". When young Dad pulls a card that says he must "Lick his Sister's Pussy"....the entire Family gets a little suspicious. Dad re-reads the card.....to make sure Dan was reading it correctly....and sure enough...that's what it said. Mom & Dad tell the Twins that they should ALWAYS finish a Game once they start...so they tell Danielle to take her pants off and spread her legs...and let her Twin Brother Dan give her a licking. With Mom and Dad holding Danielle's legs open for her Brother....Dan licks his Sister so well, that she actually cums in her Brother's face!!! Danielle puts her pants back on, and the Game continues. Next round....Danielle is ordered to suck her Brother's cock!!! Dan takes off his pants and Twin Sister Danielle begins to suck him off. Mom and Dad are starting to get agitated at this point...and discuss writing an angry letter of complaint to the Manufacturers of the Game.....the Margo Sullivan Company....and as they are talking....Dan cums in his Sister's mouth!! The Twins get re-focused...Dan puts his pants back on...and Danielle wipes her Brother's semen from her chin....but the card drawn next really angers the Parents!!! The next card dictates that "The Brother shall Fuck his Sister"!!! Mom and Dad are furious with the Game & the Manufacturer at this point....but tell the Twins to go ahead and finish the Game. Dad Pounds away at his twin Sister....and when Mom yells at him "Don't cum inside your Sister"...Dan pulls out and soaks his Sister's back....and the Family Room Sofa!!! Game Over!!! Dad promises to complain to the Margo Sullivan Company for making such an inappropriate Game!!

Fileboom Premium Account

odimas912

Mercedes Carrera - The Mommy Method

Name: Mercedes Carrera - The Mommy Method_720p.mp4
Duration: 00:29:01
Filesize: 587.34 MB
VIDEO: 1280x720, AVC, 2600 Kbps
AUDIO: English 48.0 KHz, AAC, 2 ch, 128 Kbps

Download file - 587.3 MB

Mercedes notices her daughter and her boyfriend are getting close, so like any good mother would do she intervenes before they go too far. She knows Ryan is a young man with needs, but she doesn't want her daughter getting pregnant. So she offers up her more mature body to take Ryan's cum whenever he needs a release. Ryan isn't so sure about this plan, but who can resist tits like that?

Fileboom Premium Account