Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

abalam666

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Incest Lingerie MILF Tease 2

Incest, MILF, Mature, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Dirty Talk, Stockings, POV

This week I had Billy film a video of me since Tommy is out of town. I had on a sexy crotchless yellow bodystocking and I brought out my biggest dildo to fuck. I love it when Tommy is gone because it allows me to get some alone time with Billy! I'm such a naughty whore who enjoys teasing Billy and making his cock hard! I started the video by doing my usual sexy tease and then I talked about my big titties and I squeezed them together and played with them. This always makes Billy cock hard! He just loves sucking on my titties! I then stretched out the crotch so he could see my hairy pussy and I talked about how much I wanted a big cock in my pussy and how I wanted him to watch me get fucked good! I then bent over and stretched my asshole for him telling him how I needed to stretch out my ass so I could start doing anal in my videos sometime soon. I then got on my back and spread my legs wide and then pulled my pussy lips apart. My son's dick was getting so hard so I told him to pull his shorts down while he filmed me so I could see how hard he was getting for me. While I stretched out my pussy I put one finger in, then two, then my entire inside me to stretch it out so I could get a big cock inside me. I then lubed up one of my favorites giant dildos and said mommy's going to fuck this big cock now and I want you to stroke your cock for me while you watch mommy cum. After I came I asked Billy if he wanted me to stroke his dick for him and make him cum too. Of course, he said yes! So I stroked his hard cock for a long time while he stared at my huge tits. Then I had him jerk his cock off while I told him how much I love fucking other cocks. He was so turned on that he shot his big load out all mommy's huge titties! I got a nice big load out of him and then I scooped it all up and ate it. His cum is so sweet and it always tastes so good!

Runtime : 17min 41s
File Size : 480 MB
File type: wmv
Video : WMV2, 3 509 Kbps
Resolution : 1920x1080
Audio : 2channel(s),44.1 KHz WMA2
Language:

Click the link below for downloading:>>>

Incest_Lingerie_MILF_Tease_2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

abalam666

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Incest Lingerie MILF Tease 3

Incest, MILF, Mature, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Dirty Talk, Big Tits, Stockings, Pantyhose, POV

It was Saturday morning and I was laying on the couch wearing sexy white pantyhose and a lace top. I woke up really horny and was waiting for my son Billy to wake up. I started to play with my dildo when Billy walked into the room. I told him I was glad he was up because I wanted him to play with me. My son always wakes up with a hard on and lots of cum in his balls. I did a strip tease for him and talked real dirty just like a naughty mommy should! I then showed him my big titties and told him I wanted him to suck on them like he use to when he was real little. I was getting so turned on and so was the bulge in my son�s pants! I put my hand inside my pantyhose and ran my fingers over my hairy pussy. It felt nice and wet. I then bent over and put both hands inside my pantyhose and spread my ass while inside there. I looked over at my son and he had his dick out of his pajama pants. I then laid back on the couch and pulled my pantyhose down and lifted my legs up in the air so he could see my hairy pussy. As he slowly stroked his dick I fondled my pussy inserting one finger at a time until my hand was inside my pussy. I then told him to bring his dick over to mommy so I could stroke and suck on it. I put my hand on his shaft and licked his head and slowly sucked on his head circling the it with my tongue. I was fingering my pussy the entire time. I then laid in between his legs and sucked on his dick while he shoved it deep inside my mouth. I sucked him for a long while building up lots of cum and then stroked his dick off all over my lips. I tasted his sweet cum and told him mommy was very happy with him!

Runtime : 18min 11s
File Size : 411 MB
File type: mp4
Video : WMV2, 2 895 Kbps
Resolution : 1920x1080
Audio : 2channel(s),44.1 KHz WMA2
Language:

Click the link below for downloading:>>>

Incest_Lingerie_MILF_Tease_3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account