In need of domination

Boundperil

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It has to be in the open, with communication a must. I have been living like this for a long time, and it is not easy. There is a balance, it is very delicate, even still, there are constant bumps in the road. However, if you want it bad, you can make it work with the right partner.

I don't keep anything from my bride, she also doesn't want to hear the details. It is just a challenge, but well worth it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

kajmir

I feel a need to defend myself, NOT that anyone was harsh with me. Sweet hasn't answered us, so I'm just saying, maybe it's not in her bf to do this to the extent she needs. And maybe for all intense purposes he is a fabulous bf except this and she is LOATH to loose him.

Not everyone is so willing to share. A Online Master on the side might be a thing. Even just for a few rare email tasks that are more harsh then the bf can offer.

See thing is I can see this happening to me.

I want marriage, kids, white picket fence optional. It doesn't mean I'm going to luck out with a dom or top as well or that he is gonna be all that open to sharing..I could love him deeply, if he is good with the kids, supports his family, you know just an all around great guy...what does one do if he's NOT into it and doesn't want to share?

Frankly without a bit of erm..."encouragement" I don't cum so easily anymore. What I like is fairly mild in the world of BMSD, some name calling, bit of hair pulling and I could PROLLY manage, but I could see how this would be a problem for others.

I'm not encouraging people to go cheat, however I have been in a long term relationship where the sex was incredibly unsatifying, it led to resentment on my side, it led to hurt feelings on his. I did try time and again to talk it out, work it out, kindly suggest...

Atleast an online you aren't bring home anything, it's restricted and can be even more so. I'm saying this as a last resort. I'm not encouraging cheating but when do you do when you live in a shoes...

And this was prolly worded rather horribly because frankly I'm having a hard time irl...

Fileboom Premium Account

Boundperil

interesting perspective BP - was getting to it a smooth road, or a bumpy one?

Both. Like I said, it is...fluent. There are things that she can't do, has no desire to do, will not do. I have fetishes that I need fulfilled. I have tried to walk away from them, ignore them. That has made my life unbearable in a lot of ways.

We came to an agreement of being able to play for me. I like to damsel in distress, bondage peril. I can have a session with out intercourse, though I that is not a restriction.

The main restriction for us is still desiring each other. We have a very deep love, I know that I will never leave her, she knows she never will leave me. But if i don't desire her in the bedroom, that is a problem just for our lives.

I can get into zones with play partners that afterwards, vanilla or even light bondage, will have no effect on me. I have to make sure, that I come back to her sexually.

That is why it is always in motion. She is....submissive light for me, which I am so thankful for.

For her, she has Catholic guilt, and on the other side, the desires she wants.

The bumpy road is still here, we just work it together.

I don't know if that makes any sense at 550am LOL

Fileboom Premium Account

bsproms

Maybe give him small tastes of the benefits of having a sexual slave. Introduce it to him slowly. When he sees how much it turns you on, he might warm to the idea. Let him get comfortable with the feel of it and slowly introduce more if he is willing. Problem is, when you get a taste for it and your fantasies are being made real, it is hard to revert back to normal sex. I have no place to suggest you leave him, only you can make such a decision. Meeting someone purely on the basis of their sexual orientation seems unwise.
Good luck with whatever you decide.

Fileboom Premium Account

robinyadushi

I think a true dom needs to have it running in his blood already. The good thing is quite a lot of men do not exactly run screaming when they find out their woman is highly kinky.
Learning to do everything they have been taught NOT to do to a woman requires a bit of a mindshift/disbelief, but once they "get" it that their darkest fantasies can all come true with a partner that will love it all and beg for more, then all that's left is tumbling down that rabbit hole together - and discover BOTH your limits... if you have any ;)

Fileboom Premium Account