In a bit of a predicament...

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by sluttysub, Jun 4, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. sluttysub

sluttysub Member

My husband tied my breasts up last night and spanked them with a rubber spatula. Unfortunately now, I have bruises on my breasts, looks sort of like a reddend hickey. Wouldn't really be a problem except that we are going boating next week with friends and the bruises will be exposed. Does anyone know how long theses marks might last or any suggestions to help heal them a little sooner (if that's possible)?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. master jey

master jey Moderator

There are creams specially for this ask in the nearest shop ,and I don't think it needs a whole week to heal

3. Darktruth

Darktruth Member

I get bruised quite often (from sport not BDSM I should point out :D ) and I always use witch hazel. The burses normal go within three to four days but my bruises are caused by a very small, hard ball hitting me so yours might heal sooner. :D

I’ve finally been able to help someone on here…yay. :D :D :D

4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

wtch hazel is good for bruising as darktruth says, however depending on hpw deep the bruising is depends on how long they will last. i suggest buying a one piece for occasions such as this if you plan on engaging in this kind of play.

5. Darktruth

Darktruth Member

It's been a few days so how are the bruses going my dear? :)

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM