Ill treat your slaves bdsm

dduubb

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

We wanted information, he wanted to hogtie u Star Nine & Elizabeth Andrews

GENRE: I pulled out a pink ball gag and proposed my offer. He was game. He made me gag Star with the pink ball gag and then he came up behind me and gagged me with a large red one. He then preceded with our bondage, alternating b/w tying our wrists, elbows, etc. He then made us get on the floor where he tied our ankles. While he was tying mine, Star was giving him a peek show by spreading her legs and revealing her sheer white panties. I could tell he was becoming flustered, fast. Once he was done with my ankles, he moved to Star\'s. He then directed us to flip over to our stomachs and he tied us into a hogtie. With both us of tightly secured in hogties, the baseball coach announced he was going out for lunch. I panicked. He wasn\'t going to come through on the deal. He was going to leave us in the coach\'s lounge, hogtied on the floor, so all the staff could see us! Star and I struggled in our hogties trying to find a away to escape. I was never going to get the front page story if I kept ending up like this!!!

NAME: stareareporterperilsop.zip
PIC NUMBER: 28
RESOLUTION: 465x821
SIZE: 6 Mb

Download file - We wanted information, he wanted to hogtie u

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account